Side story-Sweetheart 20

Qin Zijiao strode over and said sternly at Li Shuo: "Did you make him drink so much alcohol?"

Li Shuo looked at Qin Zijiao and said jokingly: "He wants to use wine to relieve his sorrow."

Qin Zijiao's face sank, and he stretched out his hand to take Luo Rui. Li Shuo turned slightly and flashed past. He smiled gently: "Luo Rui told me that you have broken up. It is not appropriate for you to do this now."

"I am not suitable for you?" Qin Zijiao patted Luo Rui's face: "Luo Rui, you wake up."

Luo Rui shook his head and looked at him incredulously: "You... why are you here?" He saw Qin Zijiao's face and body covered in sweat, and his breath was still a little unstable.

"Yaoyao said you drank too much, do you know how messy it is?"

"How did you...find me?" Luo Rui looked back in confusion. Did Qin Zijiao's family find it for such a long street?

"I'll send you back." Qin Zijiao stretched out his hand to hug Luo Rui again, and Li Shuo held him out again.

Qin Zijiao narrowed his eyes: "What do you mean?"

Li Shuo is still very gentle from his expression to his tone, but what he said is very strong: "My friend said that you have broken up. The meaning of breaking up is that there is no connection. I can't give my drunk friend to someone who has no connection. People."

"Then who are you!" Qin Zijiao's eyes turned red, and he grabbed Li Shuo by the collar.

Luo Rui woke up most of his wine, holding Qin Zijiao's wrist with both hands, and said anxiously: "What are you doing, let go!"

Qin Zijiao paused, gritted his teeth and said: "I, send, you, return, home."

Luo Rui's facial features are a little distorted: "Why do I need you to take me home? I don't know how to take a taxi, do I have no friends, what are you doing here, do you know what it means to break up?"

Qin Zijiao's brain hurt by Luo Rui's series of aggressive questions. If he thinks about every problem seriously, his head may explode. All he knows is that he heard Yaoyao say that Luo Rui was drunk in the bar street, and his worried heart would jump out. And seeing this man holding Luo Rui, he really wanted to...

Li Shuo freed up a hand and slowly pulled Qin Zijiao's hand away, his expression became a little serious: "My kid, if you are just worried about him, then you can go back now, and I will send him home safely. , If you don't worry, you can call him to confirm in an hour."

"Who are you?" Qin Zijiao stared at Li Shuo: "Who knows if you believe it or not."

"Believe it or not is not up to you. Obviously my friend believes me." Li Shuo leaned down, deliberately pressed Luo Rui's ear, and said softly: "Can you go?"

Luo Rui nodded in confusion. From the moment Qin Zijiao appeared, there was only a mass of paste left in his mind. Why don't people who don't want him even come to express their concern for him? What does this mean, is it fun to tease him?

"Luo Rui..." Qin Zijiao was full of anger, as if it would explode in the next second.

Luo Rui whispered: "Brother Li will send me back...Tell Yaoyao that I'm fine, so don't worry about it." After thinking about it, Yaoyao could only let him come.

Li Shuo smiled politely at Qin Zijiao, and helped Luo Rui walk into his car.

Qin Zijiao clenched his fists and shook his eyes, and he watched Li Shuo help Luo Rui into the car, calmly straightened his torn collar, and then sat down. Driver's seat, drove away.