Chapter 82

Back in the long-lost hometown, Wen Xiaohui walked out of the cabin, took a deep breath, and felt the dry air that was different from that in the south. However, the weather was so gray that what was inhaled was obviously more than air.

Luo Yi took his hand and walked out of the airport unintentionally, ignoring the hustle and bustle of the crowd. Luo Rui was following him, his ears burning unconsciously.

After getting in the car, Wen Xiaohui tried to sit as far apart from Luo Yi as possible. However, the space in the back seat was so small. Luo Yi always held his hand, almost nervously, as if he was afraid that he would disappear when he let go. Everyone's hands were sweating, and Wen Xiaohui felt uncomfortable, and he drew it lightly, but did not get rid of it.

There was an awkward silence in the carriage.

After a long time, Luo Rui spoke: "Xiaohui, Auntie will return to China tomorrow."

"So fast?" Wen Xiaohui's heart tightened. Although he missed his mother very much, at this moment, he suddenly realized that he was actually not ready, and couldn't help being timid.

Luo Yi seemed to see through his mind: "Don't be afraid, if you need..."

"No, I don't need you to go with me, don't irritate my mother."

Luo Yi said sadly: "Okay, I won't go, but you have to give her the set of jade. If you promised me, it should be given on her wedding day."

Wen Xiaohui was afraid that Luo Yi would insist on going, so he quickly compromised: "Okay."

Luo Rui turned his face from the front seat and whispered: "I will accompany you, don't be nervous."

Wen Xiaohui gave him a grateful look.

The driver drove them back to Luo Yi's house. Wen Xiaohui got out of the car and looked up at the villa in front of him, feeling deeply moved. Dependent origination and destiny are all here. At the beginning of love, love is strong, love becomes hideous, and finally die sadly, and here too. This is the place in the world he is most reluctant to enter, but it is also the place where he has the deepest memory in his life.

Luo Yi clenched his hand even more and turned to look at Luo Rui: "This is your first time to come to my house."

Luo Rui nodded in a daze. For some reason, his spine was chilly. He had known Luo Yi for so long, and it was indeed the first time he came to Luo Yi's place.

Luo Yi smiled and said, "I won't invite you in. The driver will take you back. I will take Xiaohui home tomorrow."

Luo Rui nodded again.

Wen Xiaohui said: "Mom, keep in touch and see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow."

After Luo Rui left, Luo Yi bowed his head and kissed Wen Xiaohui's hair: "Welcome home."

Wen Xiaohui clenched his fists, a chill rushing to his forehead. The four words in a light tone sounded faintly cold to him. He knew that Luo Yi had been suppressing his anger when he left. Perhaps the current situation and affection made Luo Yi remember not wanting Memories.

"What are you doing in a daze? Come in." Luo Yi led Wen Xiaohui into the house and said with a smile: "This house is without you, it's like losing its soul. It is waiting for its owner."

"I'm not the master here." Wen Xiaohui couldn't stand Luo Yi's gloomy tone.

"I said you are you." Luo Yi turned and pressed Wen Xiaohui on the door panel. The door that had not been completely closed was pushed up by Wen Xiaohui, and there was a loud bang. Wen Xiaohui had not recovered from the shock. , The warm lips were already pressed, and the smell of Luo Yi filled his mouth.