Side story-Sweetheart 3

Thanks to Wen Xiaohui's courage and thick-skinned, the two of them really found two students near the school and paid for their school uniforms and key cards. They replaced the photos on the key cards with their own, which looked perfect. Anyway, the school will not be so strict, it is completely fine to pass the gate.

So on Monday morning, the two of them picked up their schoolbags and went to school in a hurry.

When he entered the school gate, Luo Rui was nervous and scared, secretly dragging Wen Xiaohui's clothes corner, and whispered: "Are we really going? Are we really going."

"At this time, how can you shrink? Why don't you have to shop back 500 yuan for the clothes." Wen Xiaohui snorted: "Nowadays students are really chicken thief, so two pieces of torn clothes dare to speak loudly."

"Xiaohui, I, I am a little scared." Luo Rui looked at the approaching school gate and the young and childish faces around him, like a thief with a guilty conscience.

Wen Xiaohui grabbed his neck and said viciously in his ear: "You fucking idiot, the more nervous you are, the more suspicious you are. You just follow me in freely, no one will know!"

"...Oh." Luo Rui took a deep breath and straightened his waist, but he found that there were always people around him watching them, and he bit his lip: "North nose, they always look at us."

"We are beautiful." Wen Xiaohui said badly.

"Yes, is it?" Luo Rui tried his best to comfort himself, even if he was burdened and found out, he couldn't do anything, and he didn't break the law. But when he stepped into the school gate, he still hid behind Wen Xiaohui and didn't dare to look at the security guard.

Wen Xiaohui was almost exasperated by his senselessness.

After entering the school gate, they soon disappeared among the large number of students. Luo Rui could finally catch a sigh of relief. He smirked and said, "Hey, it's pretty easy, it's really not discovered."

Wen Xiaohui gave him a white look: "You are so courageous, it's okay, all subsequent actions are up to me, I will let you do it, not shrinking, like a man."

Luo Rui swallowed: "Okay."

Wen Xiaohui turned around and stopped a little girl. He smiled and said, "Beauty, ask you something good."

Wen Xiaohui looks good and has a sweet mouth, and such a bold move is quite rare among high school students. He immediately shook the little girl. The girl blushed and said, "Ask what?"

"That handsome guy named Qin Zijiao in our school is in what class and year."

"High grade three or five, don't you know."

"Forget it, thank you." Wen Xiaohui turned his head and blinked at Luo Rui.

Luo Rui laughed happily, what he left was a real name!

"Listen, I'll find it in no time."

"Then what shall we do next?"

"After the second class is morning exercises, there is usually a half-hour rest. Let's go find him."

"Ah, go to him directly?"

"Let's take a secret observation first, and then wait for an opportunity to act." Wen Xiaohui's eyes were bright, obviously a little excited: "There are so many fresh meats in this school, and many celebrity kids look good."

"Yes, but my boyfriend is the most beautiful." Luo Rui said with a grin.

Wen Xiaohui smiled and scolded: "Shameless."