Chapter 83

Wen Xiaohui showed up at the airport with Luo Rui very nervously. He repeatedly emphasized: "If you see my mother in a while, you must cooperate with me. My mother is doing well now, don't let her worry about me."

Luo Rui nodded boredly.

Wen Xiaohui rubbed his little curls: "You don't have to worry about me."

"Beibi, I listen to you, but don't be aggressive."

"Don't worry." Wen Xiaohui grinned, "Have you forgotten? My goal in life is to find a large sum of money to support. Isn't it achieved now?

Luo Rui smiled reluctantly.

The plane landed, and Wen Xiaohui waited at the exit, eager to see through. Finally, he saw a familiar figure walk out.

"Mom!" Wen Xiaohui yelled, and his eyes became wet. He rushed over to save his mother.

Feng Yuehua also burst into tears with excitement, punched his back hard, and then started crying in his arms.

"Mom, I miss you so much, I miss you so much." Wen Xiaohui smelled the fragrance of her hair and felt her familiar body temperature. The grievances, depression, and pain in her heart could no longer be suppressed, and tears flowed out all of them.

"You bastard, don't say anything beforehand, just leave, you don't seem to miss me..." Feng Yuehua whimpered and scolded.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Wen Xiaohui's face was full of tears, and his heart was indescribably uncomfortable. He embraced the closest person in the world, but he didn't even dare or couldn't tell the truth. He had so much in his heart. I feel wronged and depressed, but I can't complain to my mother like I did when I was a child. It seemed that my parents could solve the big things before. I only know when I grow up that the bigger things I have to carry on my own.

Feng Yuehua beat him twice again, buried her face in his shoulder, her shoulder twitching violently.

Luo Rui's eyes were flushed aside.

Wen Xiaohui comforted her in a low voice for a long time, and the three of them left the airport.

After getting in the car, Feng Yuehua wiped away her tears and said hoarsely, "Luo Rui, I'm sorry, I'm lost."

"Auntie, what are you polite to me."

Wen Xiaohui put his arms around his fucking shoulders: "Mom, I'm not going anywhere this time, I'm not going."

Feng Yuehua grabbed his hand and took a deep breath: "You and Luo Yi...what's going on now?"

Wen Xiaohui understands the fucking character and goes straight to everything, so even though this question is hard to tell, he can't avoid it. He lowered his head and said, "Mom, I and him...reconciled."

Feng Yuehua's eyes widened: "What did you say?"

Wen Xiaohui tried his best to make a relaxed expression: "We had some misunderstandings before. I was angry with him and didn't want to be pestered by him, so I went to Pengcheng. Now that the misunderstanding is solved, we will..."

Feng Yuehua slapped him on the face and said sharply, "Are you still awake!"

Wen Xiaohui felt hot on his cheeks. He licked his lips and bit his scalp and said, "Mom, I am sober now. After all, we are affectionate. During the period when I was hiding from you, we treated each other as family. Also...In short, there have been many misunderstandings before, and now, I plan to try again with him." He said while feeling ironic. These words are probably what Luo Yi wants to hear most, and they are the only way he can face his relatives and friends. What he said is a lie. He hoped that it was true. He hoped that there were only some misunderstandings between him and Luo Yi, instead of unsolvable resentment.