Chapter 96

After Cao Hai left, Wen Xiaohui sat in the living room for a long time.

Cao Hai's words, the tone of these words made him feel a little uneasy, it seems that after that sentence, there is something hesitating to say.

What does Luo Yi really want...? In fact, he knew that Ke Luo Yi could not do it because Luo Yi was dead.

He died, then? Will he have a funeral? Can he find his...body in the vast ocean? Wen Xiaohui never dared to think about what it was like when Luo Yi's perfect face was torn apart by gunpowder.

What happened in the last few minutes. Cao Hai said Chang Xing was dead, so it must be Chang Xing who boarded the boat at that time. Chang Xing had clearly stopped the bomb procedure. It took more than a hundred seconds from his departure to the explosion. Why did it explode in the end? Why would the bomb controlled by Chang Xing kill himself?

After two months, Wen Xiaohui, who had gradually recovered his sanity, finally dared to recall everything that happened that day. Although he was still shaking with fear and visceral spasm in pain, he could not stop the memory. He imagined that he was on the boat after he left that day. What happened? I imagined what he would never have the chance to see again—Luo Yi's last side—and imagined that if he didn't leave at that time, Luo Yi would not die.

He once vowed that he would never believe a word of Luo Yi again, but in the end he still believed it. He believed that Luo Yi would return safely, and the last thing Luo Yi left him was a lie.

He finally couldn't think about it anymore, even if there seemed to be some thoughts flashing in his mind, he might be about to catch it soon, but when he reached the limit, he began to feel heartache, breathing hard, and his body softened on the sofa. Upside down.

Feng Yuehua came out and asked nervously how he was.

Wen Xiaohui stared at her with wide eyes, looked at the distress in her eyes, and his heart was full of unspeakable guilt.

A visit by Cao Hai delayed him for a week before he could barely return to a state where he could eat normally. Feng Yuehua was therefore full of guard against visitors, so when Li Shuo came, she patiently refused, and finally because Li Shuo really Too gentle and gentleman, but helplessly let him in.

When Wen Xiaohui saw Li Shuo, there was no wave on his face, just like he was in the hospital that day, he nodded gently.

Li Shuo looked at him: "You look much better."

"Well, thank you, Brother Li."

Li Shuo sighed: "You can still talk to me."

The tone of relief made Wen Xiaohui feel a little sour. He reluctantly pulled out a faint smile: "Don't worry about me."

"I really don't want to worry about you. I respect your choice and hope you are happy. I didn't expect..." Li Shuo lowered his head slightly.

"You are such a good person." Wen Xiaohui carefully scanned Li Shuo's eyebrows. The man in front of him used to be very familiar, but now he feels very strange, because he seems to be a kilometer away from everyone, even if they are actually within reach. . He remembered what Luo Yi had said on the boat. He Li Shuo was a good person. People like Luo Yi would praise their rivals and say things like Tuogu. It was as if he had known that he would...

A white light flashed in Wen Xiaohui's mind.

Luo Yi, did he really know that he would die a long time ago... No, maybe he was thinking too much. In that case, even he himself was not sure that he could go back alive. Luo Yi was ready to die, and Not surprisingly.