Chapter 106 (Epilogue)

As soon as Cao Hai went out, he saved 200,000 yuan in liquidated damages for the studio's rent. Wen Xiaohui was very happy and sent the money to employees who did not plan to go to the capital with him as severance pay.

In the end, only seven people were willing to follow him, but he felt that it was enough. He didn't open a studio for making money. He had a husband.

After finishing a series of work in the studio, the two of them ran to the resort by the sea, planning to take shelter from the cold here, and by the way, take care of Luo Yi's body.

When it is snowing in the north, the sun is shining and the temperature is still 20 degrees, which is very comfortable and pleasant.

The two bought a lot of things from the supermarket, sometimes they made something to eat in the guest room, and sometimes they were delivered by the hotel restaurant. In short, they hardly stepped out of the resort in the past two weeks and slept naturally every day. Wake up, surf the Internet, watch movies, and play games during the daytime. When the sun goes down, go for a walk on the beach and blow a hair. They almost didn't think about anything, and their days were rather sloppy. For them, it was a necessary spiritual rest. The past few years were too tired, tired in various senses.

Under such an environment, Luo Yi's body recovered very well. After the scab was removed from the wound, tender and pink flesh was exposed. Wen Xiaohui gently touched it. It was very soft, as if it could be pierced all at once. After all, it was human. One of the most fragile parts of the body, Wen Xiaohuiguang felt pain when looking at it.

"Now you can touch the water." Luo Yi said happily, watching Wen Xiaohui swimming these days, he is very greedy.

"Wait, the water in the swimming pool is not clean."

"Then I will go to the sea."

"The sea may not be clean, so be careful when you take a bath."

Luo Yi smiled: "However, I think it's a pity."

"What a pity?"

"You won't bathe me anymore."

Wen Xiaohui raised his eyebrows: "I have washed you for a month, how do you pay for labor?"

Luo Yi leaned over and overwhelmed him on the big bed, and said with a low smile: "I will wash it for you in the future, let alone a month, it will do for a lifetime."

"Whoever rares you to give me a bath, and wash it with you, I don't know if I can finish it in a few hours."

"You are really confident in me. A few hours are still too difficult, but I promise..." Luo Yi put his lips to his ear: "Feed you."

Wen Xiaohui's face was a little hot, and the heat burned from cheeks to neck, and then to the chest. He pushed Luo Yi: "You are not tired when you play a gangster several times a day."

Luo Yi looked at him sadly: "But I never succeeded once, I want to do it, I want to do it, I want to do it..." He didn't know when his hands had gotten into Wen Xiaohui's clothes, and his lips were pressed against him. Kissed her chin.

"The doctor said...Um..." Wen Xiaohui's lip was lightly bitten, and his whole body was shaken. In fact, he held back for a long time. It was just that Luo Yi was beaten back to the hospital by him. There was a shadow, he was really afraid that the two of them* didn't hold it, and they took Luo Yi back to the hospital, then he might not be able to harden it anymore.

Luo Yi's kiss became more and more violent and passionate, and the big beast started with ferociousness and eagerness. With his body pressed hard against Wen Xiaohui's thigh, the two of them rolled over on the bed, and the rough-panting-sound echoed in the room.