Chapter 55

Walking out of Cao Hai's office, Wen Xiaohui looked at the rare blue sky in Beijing and took a breath.

He is a person who loves money, how to dress up without money, how to buy good things without money, how to honor his mother without money, if he was still the little intern with a salary of 1500, he would not return the money  , but now he has the ability To support himself, he hoped to earn his own 3 million before he was 30 years old. Thinking that keeping that money would be deeply disgusting, he made a decision that he didn't know whether he would regret  it later. But at least for now, he felt relieved and felt that he finally got rid of a cloud called "Luo Yi", even if it was just a small piece.

In the warm spring season, Wen Xiaohui ushered in another ascent in his career. He was invited to attend the shareholders meeting to participate in the discussion of the company's future strategy. The company proposed that he would be allowed to manage new jobs in other places  by donating shares. Room and school. Given his age and qualifications, if it weren't for Shao Qun's promotion, and a group of elders who left after Juxing's separation, he wouldn't have his turn. If he agrees to this decision,  he will soon be able to earn millions of annual salary., But he hesitated, because it meant he was going to another place. He grew up under the imperial city roots. He never left the house except for traveling. He mainly couldn't  let his mother alone.

Since the specific plan has not been implemented, he has enough time to think about it. He plans to go back and discuss with his mother. If his mother and Ian plan to get married within two years, he can leave without worry.

Thinking about it, he couldn't help but think of Luo Yi. In the past, he must still consider what to do if he leaves Luo Yi, because Luo Yi seems to be inseparable from him at all. The result is his wishful thinking  , Luo Yi is all pretending, but he used to think he had something for Luo Yi. How important, so important that Luo Yi couldn't bear to lose him. This feeling of being strongly needed by others made him satisfied and moved, wishing  to dig his heart out to repay this dependence.

Everything in the past three years was like a farce. As long as Luo Yi gave him a little innocent applause from time to time, he could amused tirelessly like a clown.

He first told Luo Rui about the shareholders' meeting. Although Luo Rui was reluctant to bear him, he still encouraged him to develop. The two also jokingly told Luo Rui to open lory's branch next to Juxing.

After returning home, Wen Xiaohui didn't tell his mother the matter immediately, but first asked her and Ian if they planned to get married, but they didn't seem to be in a hurry to get married, Wen Xiaohui decided to talk about  it later.

Due to poor sleep and loss of appetite for a period of time, Wen Xiaohui's fat-increasing plan did not succeed. Instead, he lost two catties. When he made a guest hair, the hair dryer was too close to the guest's neck, causing the guest to scream.  He was given a few sentences by the Star of Lucky and sent home to rest.

He got home in the afternoon and started to sleep. After waking up, he looked at the dark sky outside. He didn't know what time it was. He hadn't eaten anything for a day and still had no appetite.  In a daze, he began to count the days that have passed since the showdown between him and Luo Yi, and found that it had been a month.

Didn't it say that he will get better in 20 days... It seems that this guess is not accurate.

He lay motionless on the bed, looking at the dim ceiling, like an empty shell without a soul.  I don’t know if when people are too sad, they will have a question, that is, will they be happy again?  What if, what if he always does this?  What if, he can no longer fall in love with others?  What if he can't live better?  Because no one can guarantee him, the unpredictable future becomes extremely frightening.