Chapter 39

Calm down
Pure love novel
Romance novel
Author
priest portfolio

Chapter 39
2019-9-21 17:43 Category: Additional LegacyTurn off the lights

After arriving in the U.S., Wen Xiaohui found that the English that he temporarily made up was of no use at all. Should I understand it or not.

There is no difficulty in life. The training organization has prepared a place for him to live, and arranged for a Chinese to familiarize him with the environment and buy daily necessities.

A few days later, when the freshness of being abroad was overwhelming, Wen Xiaohui began to feel homesick and bored. He was surrounded by strange environments and strangers. He couldn't speak the language and didn't even dare to go out. Before class started, he would nest in the dormitory to play games and read novels every day. When the suitable time came, he would call domestically. On the phone, chatting with Luo Rui for an hour, I got bored with Luo Rui's words.

After the class started, life became a little more interesting. There are not many Chinese in the class. There are people from all countries and skin colors. Although Wen Xiaohui has poor English, he has an outgoing and cheeky personality. He can even make friends with other people, and can go out for a drink and dance within a week. .

This styling training institution is one of the best in the United States and is well-known internationally. Wen Xiaohui has been exposed to very advanced concepts of beauty, makeup, and styling. In addition to what he usually learns, the courses also include nutrition courses and tailoring courses. , Medical beauty classes, luxury goods management, etc., and even art appreciation, world national costume appreciation, Western art history, etc., to Wen Xiaohui, is to first forge the stylist's macro aesthetics, and then teach you how to go from head to toe Change a person.

Wen Xiaohui has always been a scumbag since he was a child, but he has the advantage that he is very willing to work hard for what he is interested in. If he doesn't understand in class, he will find his classmates to copy notes and spend the night looking up the dictionary. After two months of taking notes and reading books, he didn't hold back. Instead, he made great progress in English and gradually could keep up with the teacher's speaking speed.

After he got busy in class, the time to call home was naturally less. After half a year passed, he found that the person he contacted most frequently was Luo Yi.

Luo Yi cared about him in every detail, what classes he took, where he went on weekends, what friends he had made, and even if he had contact with Li Shuo, he would ask. When asked, he would just go around while chatting. Yes, so that when Wen Xiaohui found out, they all told Luo Yi unknowingly.

There are indeed many people around Wen Xiaohui who show good intentions and make appointments. He was really tempted at first. After all, the big white muscles of the white man have to be sloppy even when he looks at it, but he shrinks whenever it is critical. Yes, sometimes he looks down on himself, he is obviously very lustful, just his motherlessness. Probably in his bones, he still has a little bit of traditional concepts. If he feels no emotion, he would be a little awkward to do that.

He kept in touch with Li Shuo two to three times a month, and occasionally said something ambiguous, but it only stopped there. Li Shuo seemed to be very busy at work. Several times he said he was going to the United States, but in the end he didn't make a trip. Wen Xiaohui didn't expect it anymore.

In a blink of an eye entered winter.

The Lunar New Year is very early this year, only half a month away from the Christmas holiday. So after Li Shuo settled down for work, he returned to the United States.

During the Christmas period, the school is also closed. Wen Xiaohui's Christmas hairstyle and makeup designed by Wen Xiaohui won a college-level prize, plus a bonus of 800 US dollars. He and a Chinese female classmate took advantage of the discount period to sweep a bunch of things. Still want to go to vegas, Wen Xiaohui weighed his pockets, but gave up.