Chapter 73

Years later, Wen Xiaohui set up his own modeling studio while socializing with Shao Qun.

The life that suddenly became busy, although very tired, made him feel very fulfilled. His mind was filled with a lot of messy things such as site selection, decoration, equipment, equipment, recruitment, etc., and there was almost no time to think about goodbyes. Yes, it was only then that he realized that he wanted to stop thinking about Luo Yi, not relying on alcohol and games, just get busy.

One day, when he was staring at the decoration, he accidentally posted a pop-up news, which was news of the opening of a common case!

Wen Xiaohui shook his hand holding the phone, hesitated for a long time, and clicked in. The news summarized a series of things such as the Changhong Group’s stocks, money collection, bribery, etc. in very official terms. These have been circulated on the Internet for a long time, but the Changxing photos attracted Wen Xiaohui's attention. It was a profile photo. He was wearing a straight suit and his expression was calm and serious, without a trace of embarrassment. From this angle, he looked like Luo Yi... that straight nose, tight lips and straight chin. , Although Luo Yi's facial features are more like Luo Yaya, but his demeanor, vigor, and aliveness are a reprint of what he does.

Wen Xiaohui remembered Luo Yi's words. He said that he and Changxing are the same kind of people, and they can only keep one of them. He sighed and closed the webpage. The frequent cases should have distracted Luo Yi a lot of energy, so he had a smooth time for the first six months. At first, he was afraid of being found by Luo Yi, but now he is numb.

He has become accustomed to this strange city, accustomed to a new life, and made new friends. After he stabilizes this year, he can still go to the United States to see his mother. In short, life is a little bit back to normal. Part of it is completely dead, but it does not prevent him from trying to find the joy of living. He hopes that everything really ends here and he can really start a new life.

In the summer, his studio officially opened for business. After Shao Qun's project started, there were more people recruited, so he was not needed much. He happened to be able to spend all his energy on the studio.

Some of the people he recruited actually recognized him, but he was strictly kept secret. After all, he is a small internet celebrity and has not such a big influence, so he is not worried about this.

Wen Xiaohui has real abilities and is completely familiar with the management of this set, so the studio is doing very well. Just the second month after opening, a local fashion magazine wanted to interview, but he declined.

During this period, his nose went wrong again and he went to the hospital to have it repaired. It was a little more delicate than before, and he was quite happy.

In August and September, the hottest season in Pengcheng, women all over the street wore suspender shorts. Wen Xiaohui also began to show off his figure. Not only did his weight return to a satisfactory level, but also because of long-term fitness, his body and muscles changed. It's better to look at it, and the person is refreshed. He led a group of employees every day, gave them lectures, took them to practice, and listened to their "teacher" screaming, as if returning to the time when he was gathering stars. It was his best time, family, Career, love, time for everything...

On this day, Wen Xiaohui was lying in the office blowing on the air conditioner. His assistant knocked on the door and came in: "Teacher, Master Shao is here."

"Oh." Wen Xiaohui straightened his hair and walked out.

Standing at the door, Shao Qun was as handsome as ever. Wen Xiaohui unexpectedly discovered that there was still a person behind him.