Side story-Sweetheart 9

Wen Xiaohui had already booked the box, but they had arrived early and there was no one yet.

The two sat in the box, Luo Rui pretended to look down at the menu to hide his embarrassment.

After ordering a bunch of beer snacks, Luo Rui handed the menu to Qin Zijiao: "Do you want something?"

Qin Zijiao shook his head.

After the waiter went out, the two of them were left in the room again. Luo Rui rubbed his hands, feeling extremely irritable.

Qin Zijiao sat motionless, neither playing with his cell phone nor ordering songs, but even if he was in a daze, he was so calm and calm, without a trace of embarrassment, on the contrary, his calm aura made others uncomfortable.

Luo Rui glanced at Qin Zijiao secretly, his profile was so perfect that he couldn't spot any flaws. If Qin Zijiao hadn't shown disgust so straightforwardly, what would he do now? He would probably try to find a topic, but Qin Zijiao had already broken up all the courage he had finally got together.

The waiter brought the wine and supper, Luo Rui said, "Do you have anything to eat?"

Qin Zijiao sat down and ate the fruit.

Luo Rui also ate silently, except for things, he didn't know what he could do.

Qin Zijiao suddenly said, "I can't tell that you can eat it."

Luo Rui almost didn't choke. He whispered, "I used to try to make cakes by myself, so I have a good appetite."

"what do you like eating."

"what?"

"Tell me what you like to eat. In the future, you will teach Yaoyao and I will let the chef cook."

"I don't have any taboos. I like sweet, spicy and fried food. I also like noodles." Luo Rui suddenly felt a little more relaxed, and asked boldly, "What do you like to eat?"

"Light." Qin Zijiao paused and added: "I like to eat pasta too."

"I'm good at making noodles. It's not cakes, noodles, dumplings and buns. I can do it all. Next time I make it for you... Will you eat it?"

Qin Zijiao nodded.

"In fact, it's not just pasta. I seem to know how to cook everything. Even the egg fried rice is really delicious. What I told you, except raw..." Luo Rui said as he was a little overwhelmed, when he realized When he almost took his own humiliation again, he shut his mouth in time. In fact, he especially wanted to tell Qin Zijiao that he can cook, do housework, take care of others, and has a good temper. He can be a very good boyfriend.

But if he speaks out, Qin Zijiao will definitely make him faceless, and his advantages are nothing to a person who doesn't care.

Qin Zijiao tilted his head slightly and looked at him: "Why don't you finish."

Luo Rui buried himself in the fries and stopped talking.

"Is this your competitive advantage."

Luo Rui was startled: "What?"

"In your circle, the advantage of attracting other men? The boyfriend introduced to you will come. You should be more specific. Would you like me to help you improve it? Maybe he will take this set."

Luo Rui stared at Qin Zijiao stiffly. After a long while, he slowly lowered his head and said softly, "You go back."

The voice was too small, Qin Zijiao couldn't hear clearly: "What?"

"You go back." Luo Rui gritted his teeth: "You go back. There is no one you know today. Go back."

"Shoo me away? Don't you feel rude?"