Chapter 48

For Wen Xiaohui, this incident simply detonated a bomb, causing his head to crack.

He and Li Shuo? ! Last night after drinking and messing up-sex? !

Because of the shock, the expression on his face was very dull, but his heart was already howling wildly.

How could this be! How can this be!

He wouldn't be crying because he slept with someone. Although it was his first time, it was not a person he hated. However, what made him unacceptable was that he had just decided to treat Luo Yi. It didn't take long for his mother to sleep with Li Shuo. To him, it was like betraying Luo Yi.

It's not all right to say betrayal. After all, he and Luo Yi are still unclear, but psychologically, he just feels that he betrayed Luo Yi and his feelings. After all, he didn't go to bed with Li Shuo with the mentality of dating a gun. If he is clear-headed, he doesn't want it!

Drinking is so fucking prone to accidents, he vowed that he would never get drunk again after being killed! He beat his head a few times in annoyance, and his intestines were blue with regret.

If Luo Yi knew... would he be blamed? Wen Xiaohui felt like crying when he thought of this.

Li Shuo looked at his weird movements and wondered: "Xiaohui, what's wrong with you? Do you have a headache?" He grabbed Wen Xiaohui's hand and wanted to check it.

Wen Xiaohui threw away his hand like an electric shock, the expression on his face was stiff and embarrassed: "Yes, a little bit."

Li Shuo smiled softly: "Look at you, I told you not to drink so much, but you who drank too much are actually surprisingly good."

Wen Xiaohui's heart trembled, always feeling that every word and every smile of Li Shuo was full of ambiguousness, and he was going crazy.

"I'll go downstairs and buy you some anti-fever medicine. It's not very hot. Just take some medicine."

"...Okay." Wen Xiaohui looked at him dementialy.

Li Shuo stood up, thought about it, leaned down and kissed Wen Xiaohui on the forehead, smiled and said, "I was very happy last night."

What Li Shuo was referring to was that Wen Xiaohui was willing to confide in him as a friend, but Wen Xiaohui automatically twisted this sentence into a compliment after the appointment. The corners of his mouth are crooked.

Li Shuo took his coat and went to buy medicine.

Wen Xiaohui sat blankly for a while, and suddenly burst out a wild roar: "I fuck ah ah ah ah -"

He collapsed on the bed and looked at the ceiling blankly.

The early-night he was looking forward to so much disappeared in a daze, and even only some fragmentary pictures in his mind, the most terrifying thing was that it was not the person he wanted.

No, what he wanted, that person.

Wen Xiaohui sniffed, a little sad, for his stupidity. He doesn't believe that Li Shuo will take advantage of the wine. Li Shuo is not so bad, so last night he definitely didn't have any waves. Why did Luo Yi appear in his memory? He regarded Li Shuo as Luo Yi? Or did the "birthday gift" Luo Yi asked for yesterday hinted at him?

Additional heritage[ 𝗠𝗧𝗟 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें