Chapter 104

Luo Yi is worthy of being young and strong. He has been exercising all year round. His body recovered very quickly. On the day when the gauze was removed, Wen Xiaohui stood by the bed, staring unblinkingly with both eyes, watching Luo Yi reveal a hideous scorpion His heart clung to the wound, his expression froze.

Luo Yi took the shirt and put it on, comforting him while buttoning the buttons: "It's okay, just wait for the scabs to disappear."

Wen Xiaohui stood aside with her chest in her arms, feeling heavy and uncomfortable, and didn't want to talk.

Luo Yi let the doctor out, then stood up, walked to Wen Xiaohui, smiled and said, "I'm telling you good news."

"What good news?"

"You kiss me first."

Wen Xiaohui laughed: "You are not childish."

"Naive and not breaking the law."

Wen Xiaohui stood on tiptoe and took a sip on his left cheek: "Let's talk."

Luo Yi lowered his head and said in his ear: "Zhang Xing caught it."

Wen Xiaohui was taken aback: "Really?"

"Really, I will be extradited back to China next month."

Wen Xiaohui gritted his teeth and said: "He will definitely be sentenced to death!"

Luo Yi shook his head: "His bodyguard took everything to himself. They have already made a confession. It may not be enough for the sentencing standard, but I guarantee that he won't be able to get out in this life."

Wen Xiaohui changed his breath deeply, touching Luo Yi's chest with his head, and said a little tiredly, "Is it really all right this time?"

"It's really okay." Luo Yi touched his head: "I will never let you experience danger or make you suffer again in the future."

Wen Xiaohui felt that the hideous knife that had been hanging in his heart for a long time was finally put down gently.

Luo Yi's hand, touching his head, fell on his back. He frowned and said, "Brother Xiaohui, you have to grow flesh."

Wen Xiaohui also feels that he is too thin. Recently, he has been eating as much as possible, but he still insisted: "This is called a sense of air."

"It will really become air if I lose weight. I must have not eaten the food I cooked. Auntie's food is not delicious."

"It's not delicious..." Wen Xiaohui looked up at him: "You take a rest during this time, I can't be hungry."

"Cooking is such an easy task, isn't it just rest." Luo Yi shook his waist, "Not to mention I still do it for you."

Wen Xiaohui couldn't help laughing: "Okay, go home and discuss this issue again."

"Yes." Luo Yi bowed his head and kissed him: "Let's go home."

After returning to the villa, Wen Xiaohui asked Luo Yi to rest. He was going to order takeaway.

Luo Yi suddenly proposed to call Luo Rui, his mother, and Ian to have hot pot together.

Wen Xiaohui looked at him like a monster.

Luo Yi laughed: "What's the matter?"

"Don't you let others come here." He and Luo Yi have known each other for so long. Except for the cleaner, Cao Hai and the uninvited Chang Xing, no one has been here before. Luo Yi does not take pictures or let outsiders enter him. His life and the secrecy of the ** were extremely secretive. He didn't expect Luo Yi to invite them.