Chapter 92

When Luo Yi was about to approach Chang Xing, Chang Xing felt a sudden, and took a step back suddenly, standing behind one of his men.

Luo Yi quietly clenched his fists, and looked at Chang Xing with cold eyes like hell resentment.

The two men held Luo Yi, pressed him on the sensing device, and then untied the rope for him.

Luo Yi shook his numb hand tied with the rope.

Chang Xing looked at him condescendingly: "Luo Yi, do you regret it."

Luo Yi raised his head when he heard the words: "What I regret most is that I didn't burn you to death and caused so much trouble."

"You were going to burn me to death, and you would die too."

Luo Yi paused and said: "I know."

Chang Xing sneered twice: "Although you are not my only son, but you are the one most like me. I originally had high hopes for you, so I was very tolerant of you so that you had the opportunity to deal with me."

Luo Yi said coldly: "Do you really think you can escape the country."

"The things you prepare for me must be in place before dawn. As for whether I can leave or not, you don't need to care, but spend your time on saying goodbye."

Luo Yi narrowed his eyes slightly and said nothing.

"There is a motorboat parked outside the cabin. Either of you two can leave the ship before the explosion. I am looking forward to what kind of result I will see in the end." Chang Xing's smile was extremely cruel: "Of course, if I can't get what I want before dawn, you two don't even want to leave."

Luo Yi looked at him directly: "How can I be sure, if I give you what you want, you will definitely let him go."

"Just take the last bit of father-son relationship between us as a promise for this matter." Chang Xing smiled and said, "And you have no other choice."

Luo Yi glanced at Wen Xiaohui and lowered his head.

Chang Xing waved his hand and took the people out of the ship. The cabin quickly fell into silence. There was only a dim swaying light bulb, proving that the space here was not static.

Wen Xiaohui sat leaning against the wall, his mind was blank. Sitting under his ass was the detonator of the bomb, he didn't even dare to change a position.

After a long time, Luo Yi's soft voice sounded: "Brother Xiaohui."

Wen Xiaohui didn't move, or even turned his head. He stared at the light bulb above his head in a daze, and suddenly seemed to be dreaming. He muttered, "What to do, do you have a way."

"nothing now."

"Then shall we just wait for death like this."

"No." Luo Yi turned to look at him, his eyes burning: "At least you won't."

Wen Xiaohui's heart trembled and turned to look at him: "What do you mean?"

Luo Yi did not answer, but stretched out his hand and whispered: "Let me touch you."

Wen Xiaohui looked at his hand. He has always liked Luo Yi's hand. With long fingers and strong joints, it is a hand that can hold a basketball with one hand. It has a clean and sexy hand. It was magical, prompting him to reach out and place his hand gently on it.

Luo Yi squeezed his hand, there was an arm's distance between the two, but because the palms were close to each other, he immediately felt the temperature of each other. Luo Yi let out a long sigh, as if a person falling into the water grabbed the driftwood, his stiff back slightly relaxed: "Your hands are so hot."