Chapter 38

Luo Yi nodded: "Okay."

Wen Xiaohui looked at him as if he had something to say and didn't want to say, and he became even more angry. He was a bit irritable at first, and at this time he couldn't help it: "Forget it, just say what you want to say."

Luo Yi smiled: "I really shouldn't doubt your friend."

"Didn't you already doubt it, just say what you want to say, holding you back is also uncomfortable, and I am also uncomfortable."

Luo Yi looked at him indifferently: "What's the matter, are you in a bad mood today so impatient?"

Wen Xiaohui felt his fist hit the cotton, it was uncomfortable, he scratched his hair depressedly.

"No matter what, I am here to protect you, I hope you..."

"Don't talk about thinking about me anymore!" Wen Xiaohui cried, "Don't say that Li Shuo and Luo Rui didn't mean that. Even if they did, let Luo Rui recognize it. You always said it was to protect me, protect me, and protect me. My method is too weird. Would normal people do that! If and if Luo Rui really robbed my man, would you do anything to him to protect me?!"

Luo Yi paused, turned his head slowly, and squinted at Wen Xiaohui: "Brother Xiaohui, what are you talking about?"

"It's not like you haven't done it, Mr. Luo, and..." Wen Xiaohui suddenly stopped the car by his throat.

"And...?" Luo Yi gently curled the corner of his lips, "Did you know something, or heard of something."

Wen Xiaohui clenched his fists: "It's nothing, but Mr. Luo... normal people would not do that."

"Are you saying that I am abnormal." Luo Yi lowered his eyes, "Sometimes, I am not sure if what I do is really abnormal. Am I... abnormal?"

Wen Xiaohui looked at Luo Yi's somewhat injured expression, and his momentum suddenly softened: "This...anyway, you are not doing the right thing, and many things... are wrong."

Luo Yi suddenly raised his head and looked straight into Wen Xiaohui's eyes: "Did you see Sydney recently?"

Wen Xiaohui was startled, his lips trembled, Luo Yi's eyes that seemed to be able to see through everything made him afraid to look directly. He didn't dare to admit or deny it, because he knew Luo Yi had guessed it a long time ago.

Sure enough, Luo Yi nodded looking at his expression: "It seems that I have seen him."

Wen Xiaohui trembled: "Yes, see, do you have anything to say."

Luo Yi tilted his head and thought: "Isn't that man deserved it?"

Wen Xiaohui stood up suddenly: "Yes, he deserves it, he deserves it by the police, God, how can you..."

Luo Yi laughed: "I don't believe in any police or gods or demons. If you want to achieve something, you should ask for help the most."

"Aren't you scared? He is dead."

"What does it have to do with me when he died?" Luo Yi said calmly, "I just showed Sydney a way, and she took the rest by herself. I did her a big favor and punished the man for treating you. The harm caused has also eliminated a potential criminal for the society. Did I do something wrong?"

Wen Xiaohui looked at him in shock. It seems that what Luo Yi said is not wrong, but normal people shouldn't do justice in this way. The most important thing is that what Luo Yi did was too dark and made him feel uneasy!

Luo Yi walked over and softened his voice: "Brother Xiaohui, don't look at me like this. I'm not a bad person, I just want to help you." He stretched out his hand to touch Wen Xiaohui's face.