Chapter 62

Wen Xiaohui was awakened by the pain. His entire face was aching as if it was burning. He barely opened his eyes, only to find that his eyes were swollen to the point that only a small slit could be opened. His first reaction was that he was disfigured. The word "disfigured" kept floating in front of his eyes, and a fear of ruining the world overwhelmed him, and he couldn't help crying.

Unexpectedly, when he cried, his nose felt like some irritation, and there was severe pain. He yelled and sat up hard. He couldn't cry or shout. He felt like he was going crazy.

"You better not yell." A low female voice came from the room.

Wen Xiaohui turned his head, reluctantly locked a middle-aged woman in a white coat from his sight, obviously a doctor.

The doctor came over and dragged his hand from his face: "Don't touch it, it's just taken care of."

Wen Xiaohui said vaguely: "Am I disfigured, am I disfigured? Where's the mirror, give me a mirror."

"The bridge of the nose is broken, and it can be connected. If you move around, you may be disfigured."

Wen Xiaohui's tears flowed down, his nose, his nose!

The doctor covered his face with a tissue: "Don't cry, you will get an infection."

"Mirror, I want to look in the mirror."

"Why did you look at it, the whole face is swollen like a pig's head, what you need now is an operation." The doctor looked at him with his chest folded, "but there are no conditions for surgery here."

Wen Xiaohui forced himself to swallow his tears back. He got out of bed in a daze and walked to the bathroom. He must look at his face. He wanted to know if he was disfigured! But just a few steps out, he felt his right leg sink. When he looked down, he noticed that an iron ring was hung on his foot for some time. The iron ring was connected to a long iron chain at the end of the chain. It is a solid iron ball weighing several jins.

The doctor pushed the glasses: "All you need to do now is rest, don't touch your face randomly, take painkillers at the side of your bed, and take it every four hours. See a doctor when you have conditions."

Wen Xiaohui sat on the ground, trembling and covering his face, he was drowned and washed down by unprecedented despair. He trembled with fear, and his nose was broken? His nose is so beautiful... Where is his face? How is his face? Can he still be the same as before? Will he be disfigured? Can he walk out from here intact!

He didn't want to be disfigured, didn't want to be disabled, didn't want to die! Luo Yi, this beast, this beast who always walks, what does all this have to do with him, why! Why should he bear all this!

He didn't dare to cry, shout, or even make violent facial expressions. He could only hold his head tremblingly, feeling an invisible hand dragging him into the abyss.

The door was opened, the bodyguard came in, walked in front of Wen Xiaohui, squatted down, pinched his chin, forced him to raise his head, and spit out a cold threat: "Mr. Wen, I told you to be honest. Please, if the young master can fulfill the promise within the agreed time, we will send you to the hospital. Don't worry, this is a minor operation. If you can't... it's better to send him your nose."

Wen Xiaohui shuddered fiercely, and his eyes were no longer as fierce as a small beast. Only panic was left. He pushed away the bodyguard's hand, moved his legs back softly, and yelled: "He No promises will be fulfilled, he is using me to delay time!"

The bodyguard stood up, took out Wen Xiaohui's mobile phone from his pocket, took a picture of Wen Xiaohui's face, and then quickly typed on the keyboard with his fingers. The backlight of the mobile phone made his face extraordinarily pale. In Wen Xiaohui's eyes, ghastly.