Side story-Sweetheart 11

Luo Rui's shop is located in a prosperous commercial area. There are two or three comprehensive shopping malls nearby. There are also many delicious, fun and easy-to-buy shops, which are very suitable for couples to date.

Luo Rui didn't expect that the first date in his life would be so unprepared. The date he fancied was that he went on a diet and detoxification at least one week in advance and concentrated on maintenance. He must dress up carefully and wear new clothes that day to take his best Appeared in front of her boyfriend.

However, the reality is too cruel. He didn't wash his hair and did not put on makeup yesterday. Today, he was so busy in the store that he was sweating. He even went out to grab and put on his clothes. Why didn't Qin Zijiao tell him in advance! The unprepared date shattered his dream of a girl's heart, making him a little melancholy.

"What do you want to see?"

"Huh?" Luo Rui came back to his senses, only to find Qin Zijiao was looking at him. Luo Rui glanced through the LCD screen quickly. He hadn't paid attention to the new movies, and he didn't know which one is good. He smiled and said, "Which one do you want to watch?"

"I'm free, you choose."

If you are on a date, you should watch a romantic comedy, Luo Rui thought, so he picked one at random.

When Qin Zijiao bought the movie tickets, Luo Rui went to buy all the snacks and drinks. He held a bunch of things and stood beside Qin Zijiao with a smile, blinking at him, a special little bird.

Qin Zijiao stretched out his hand to get his things, Luo Rui said hurriedly: "It's okay, I can get it."

"I'll do it." Qin Zijiao took the thing, and carried the bag on his shoulder to himself.

Luo Rui was a little flattered: "This...this is really unnecessary."

Qin Zijiao's gaze moved behind Luo Rui. Luo Rui turned his head and saw a man carrying his girlfriend's bag. Luo Rui laughed, "Are you learning from him?"

Qin Zijiao's eyes dodged a little, and he was silent for a while before saying, "I don't know what to do to you."

Luo Rui was stunned in his heart, and quietly stretched his hand to the corner of his arm and grabbed his sleeve.

Both of them were a little uncomfortable, and didn't even have the courage to look at each other. Luo Rui felt his cheeks hot, and the sweetness flowing in his heart almost drowned him. With an uncontrollable smile, he picked up a popcorn and fed it into Qin Zijiao's mouth.

Qin Zijiao's expression was a little stiff.

Luo Rui didn't dare to make much movement. After all, people came and went in the cinema, but the intimacy of just one or two seconds was enough for him to remember for a long time.

When the time came, they approached the theater. There are very few people in the hall, and all couples sit in pairs.

Luo Rui said worriedly: "Will it be a bad movie? No one is watching."

Qin Zijiao didn't answer, but concentrated on finding a seat, and then took Luo Rui to sit down.

Luo Rui tried his best to be next to Qin Zijiao, even if his arm was close to his arm, he asked: "You have been very busy with your studies recently. You are about to take the college entrance examination. Why do you have time to watch a movie?"

"I also need to rest." Qin Zijiao said.

"Yes, right, work and rest... Well, how are your grades, will you go to university locally, will you not go abroad?"