Chapter 90

Wen Xiaohui slowly opened his eyes. His head hurts as if he is about to explode, his eyeballs are swollen, and he has no strength at all.

He tried to remember why he was like this, and then he remembered that he had a car accident. But based on his previous experience, he felt that it was not an accident, but a man-made one. When Li Shuo hired someone to steal him from Luo Yi, he did the same thing, except that it was compared with this. It can be regarded as "wiping".

He took a deep breath, and without thinking about it, he knew his situation was dangerous. A car accident is not in the hospital, but in a place where it is not clear, it must be done frequently. He looked at the simple wooden roof, carefully distinguished the outside sound, guessing that he should be in a place with water.

He endured the soreness of his whole body, propped up his body, and found that he was thrown on a dirty single bed. He looked around. The house was not small, with materials stacked on one side. It seemed to be a warehouse. Simple daily necessities should be It is for the warehouse manager, but judging from the gray of the furnishings, no one has used it for a long time.

What the hell is this?

When thinking about these problems, Wen Xiaohui felt a splitting headache. He touched his head cautiously. It was okay. Except for a piece of gauze on the left forehead, there was no open scoop or blood in other places. It is probably the sequelae of a concussion. The arms and legs are still there, and the number of injuries in the past few years has added up more than him in the past two decades. I hope he will survive this time.

He gritted his teeth and got up from the ground, and walked to the door. The door was locked from the outside. He slapped the door weakly, "Hey, is there anyone! Come here!" Since he didn't kill him, so too Are you not going to starve him to death?

After screaming for a long time, I finally heard a sound of footsteps, and a rough male voice rang outside the door: "What are you doing."

"I'm hungry and want to go to the toilet."

The man left. After a while, Wen Xiaohui heard the sound of the key turning. He thought it was unlocking. He didn't expect that a dog hole was opened under the dark door panel. A tray filled with hamburgers and mineral water was delivered. After entering, he also gave a sentence: "Lazard solve it in the house."

"What do you want to do when you lock me up?" Before he could finish his words, the man had already locked the door and planned to leave, and didn't want to talk to him at all. He hurriedly got down to see where it was outside, but it was only too late to catch a glimpse, and the baffle of the dog hole was locked again, but he had already seen what he wanted to see-a row of used containers, He is in the port. He looked at his watch. If he was still on the same day his mother left, then he was in a coma for seven hours. At this time, there seemed to be three to five ports he could reach on the ground. The nearest was Jincheng or Qin. City.

Wen Xiaohui took the hamburger and water, sat back on the bed, and bit it mechanically.

I don't know the taste.

What does Changxing want to do with him? Threaten Luo Yi or retaliate against Luo Yi? Or both, no matter what, he might not be as simple as breaking a nasal bone this time, but I don't know if Luo Yi has left behind this time, otherwise, he is really bad luck.

For some reason, he didn't feel scared. Probably because I was worried that I was worried for too long this day, so that I felt impatient, holding a mentality that the long-term pain is not as good as the short-term pain, and I die early. With Luo Yi, he was already mentally prepared, even the fear was numb. Fortunately, his mother and Luo Rui had already gone abroad. As long as they were safe, he could only admit his fate no matter what.