Chapter 76

In Wen Xiaohui's eyes, Li Shuo and Li Chengxiu are developing well, but what he didn't expect is that Shao Qun actually started to harass Li Chengxiu frequently and did not admit that they had broken up. Finally, a phone call came to him and asked him harshly about Li Chengxiu. Thing.

Wen Xiaohui was really dumbfounded when he received the call. He could hardly imagine that the obviously out-of-control and urgency tone came from Shao Qun's mouth. Shao Qun never talked to him unhurriedly or carelessly, and just talked to Shao. The group feels the same to him. He was frightened, thinking that Shao Qun wanted to hold him accountable for introducing Li Chengxiu to Li Shuo, but apparently Shao Qun knew about Li Shuo's existence. Speaking of how small the world is, he met these two people separately when he was in the capital. They also came to Pengcheng together and went around. The two finally got in touch, but they wanted to strangle each other's rivals.

After being sternly warned by Shao Qun that he should not be nosy, Wen Xiaohui listened to the busy tone on the other side of the phone, and did not recover for a long time.

Could it be that he guessed wrong? Shao Qun doesn't care about Li Chengxiu as he thought, but Shao Qun is not a reliable person.

In any case, after being warned by Shao Qun, he was indeed a little scared. He decided to play sloppy eyes in front of Shao Qun in the future, and he was good at pretending to be stupid anyway.

During the Chinese New Year, Li Shuo did not return to the United States. Li Chengxiu was homeless and lived in Pengcheng forever. He was also alone. The three naturally planned to celebrate the New Year together. Compared with last year's loneliness, Wen Xiaohui is happier this year, at least there are people cooking and others talking.

Li Shuo and Li Chengxiu were busy in the kitchen. He was lying on the sofa watching TV, and he was amused by variety shows.

Li Shuo passed by the living room, and said helplessly, "You won't stretch out your hand."

Wen Xiaohui stretched out his hand: "I just made the nails."

Li Shuosai gave him an ice cream.

Wen Xiaohui grinned and said: "Where I am as virtuous as Cheng Xiu, just do it, and I will be responsible for eating."

After Li Shuo returned to the kitchen, Wen Xiaohui couldn't help but stretch his neck to look. In the kitchen, the busy backs of Li Shuo and Li Chengxiu looked so warm and harmonious. He watched blankly, that tall and short figure turned into Luo Yi and him in front of him. There have been many times when they did this. Talking about preparing dinner with a smile, Luo Yi taught him to cook and arrange dishes. He used to hate working, but because he was with Luo Yi, everything became fresh and interesting, full of the joy and sweetness of love.

Wen Xiaohui shook his head vigorously, and drove the illusory picture out of sight. He lay back on the sofa and took a bite of ice cream blankly, and his teeth were instantly twitched with cold. Failed love is like eating ice cream in winter. Everyone knows that things that are off-season are unhealthy, but it is often difficult to quit.

Li Chengxiu deserves to be a chef. The things he made are not only good-looking and smelly, but also delicious and make people want to cry. Wen Xiaohui has never had such a hearty New Year's Eve dinner. The three talked and laughed together to welcome the new year. arrival.

Wen Xiaohui watched the fireworks escaping into the sky outside the window, and made a literary wish with them as meteors, wishing everyone he cares about is safe.

At this time, the doorbell rang suddenly, and Wen Xiaohui walked back to the living room curiously, wondering who would come at this time.

Li Shuo opened the door, and before the three of them had any reaction, he had already been punched in the stomach.