Side story-Sweetheart 19

Qin Zijiao stared at him blankly, and took a step back subconsciously: "You are not awake now."

"Who said I am not awake." Luo Rui clenched his fist and looked at him directly: "Aren't you trying to compensate me."

"Luo Rui, you don't have to be like this."

Luo Rui said with red eyes, "You are afraid of losing money once you sleep."

"No."

"What is that!" Luo Rui grabbed the pillow on the sofa and threw it over.

Qin Zijiao took the pillow with one hand, and then put the pillow and watch back on the sofa: "Since I bought it for you, put it away. If you don't want it, throw it away." He lowered his head and said, "I'm leaving."

He gritted his teeth secretly, turned and walked towards the door.

Luo Rui rushed up, grabbed Qin Zijiao, and roared: "You are not allowed to go! You bastard, do you dare or be afraid that you won't be tough? If you are really such a disgusting man, how can you? Dear, why did you stay that night!"

Qin Zijiao grabbed his wrist and said solemnly, "Luo Rui, you shouldn't be like this."

"What should I do without you, you just owe me once!" Luo Rui was so angry that he couldn't help saying: "If you dare not go to me, let me go to you!"

Qin Zijiao took a deep breath, his expression was so gloomy that it was scary, and he stared at Luo Rui directly: "Do you really want to do it."

Luo Rui nodded stubbornly with tears in his eyes. He was suffocated in his heart and gambling with himself. He didn't want to end like this. His first love, the person he liked for the first time, ended unclearly. . He was still trying to catch something in vain, even though he knew very well that he couldn't catch anything.

Qin Zijiao lowered his head, was silent for two seconds, and slammed Luo Rui down on the carpet. With a strong pull, Luo Rui's cotton shirt was torn apart.

Luo Rui was frightened, and suddenly forgot to cry.

Qin Zijiao opened his legs with his knees, and took a bite on his neck. His actions were irritable and rough-violent.

"Wait, wait a minute..." Luo Rui was frightened. He grabbed Qin Zijiao by the collar and said anxiously, "Zijiao!"

Qin Zijiao squeezed his chin, blocked his lips hard, tossed and tossed-Luo Rui was so breathless, he struggled to break free, at this time Qin Zijiao made him too strange!

Qin Zijiao was as violent and manic as he had changed individuals, as if he was about to swallow Luo Rui into his stomach.

When Luo Rui was almost suffocated by the kiss, he finally breathed a breath of fresh air. He trembled and said, "No, Zi Jiao, wait a minute..."

Qin Zijiao turned a deaf ear, had already pulled down all the barriers on Luo Rui's body, and his body was ready to go.

Luo Rui exclaimed, "Qin Zijiao, you let me go!" He struggled wildly, slapped Qin Zijiao hard on the face.

Luo Rui looked thin, and his strength was not small. This slap shot Qin Zijiao's mouth with blood. Qin Zijiao tilted his head and stopped all his movements.

Luo Rui got up from under him and looked at him in fear.

Qin Zijiao wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth and looked at him calmly: "I scared you."

Luo Rui choked up, "Are you crazy?"

Qin Zijiao stood up, went to the kitchen and took Luo Rui's apron back, wrapped him up, and whispered, "I'm not worthy of your liking."