Chapter 7

Walking out, Wen Xiaohui asked: "How can I get to Road xx from here? Is there a subway or bus station nearby?"

Luo Yi said: "I'll check it back for you, today I will take you there first."

"Ah, did you ride a bike to send me there? It's very far, you should be late for school."

"It's okay, more than twenty minutes, I won't be late."

"Okay, let's go." Wen Xiaohui sat in the rear seat, but this time he didn't go to hold Luo Yi's waist very well.

Luo Yi plugged in the headphones and drove him out of the complex.

Wen Xiaohui took off one of his earphones: "What are you listening to?"

"Listen to it."

Wen Xiaohui put it in his ears, it was a melodious tune, with a slightly hoarse female voice singing in a language he didn't understand, he put his forehead on Luo Yi's back, closed his eyes and hummed with the tune, feeling I went back to a year ago. At that time, he was listening to music while riding a bicycle. His daily troubles were the endless homework and the never enough pocket money. Although he hated studying, he missed it like everyone who worked. school days.

Luo Yi sent him to the studio downstairs. Wen Xiaohui jumped off the bicycle and stretched his waist: "Thanks, you go to class."

"I'll see you tonight? Let's go to dinner together."

"No, I didn't go back yesterday. I have to go home today, or my mother will eat people. Let's go another day."

Luo Yi was a little disappointed: "Well, then we..."

A red per suddenly came in and stopped beside them a bit roughly, only 20 centimeters away from them, which shocked the two of them.

Wen Xiaohui raised his eyebrows and stared, cursing loudly, "Who doesn't have eyes, is looking for death!"

The window of the car was lowered, and Luca peeked out a delicately-makeup face, squinting at the two of them: "Wow, adrian, you are more environmentally friendly than taking the subway today, a model for low-carbon travel." Applause vigorously.

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes: "I feel comfortable about low-carbon and environmental protection. Some people sell..." He wanted to say "sell ass", but in front of Luo Yi, he swallowed the unpleasant words abruptly, "I don't know. You don’t have to worry about being scalded when you sit in a car you get in exchange for."

Luca sneered: "I'm so sour, do you sell it if you have the ability?"

Wen Xiaohui squinted his eyes, stretched out his hands like lightning to cover Luo Yi's two ears, possessed a mouthful of white teeth to Luca, and whispered: "I won't sell it so cheaply like you."

Luca's face changed: "I don't think you can sell it at a higher price. If you are hungry, you will even start with a minor."

Wen Xiaohui scolded: "Fuck-you-mother, this is my nephew, don't even think about driving back today if you don't get out of the way."

Luca gave him a middle finger, closed the window, and drove away.

Wen Xiaohui released his hand, his chest undulating.

Luo Yi said, "Is that your colleague?"

Wen Xiaohui said irritably, "Well, my mouth is too cheap."

"Have you had a holiday with him?"

Wen Xiaohui snorted: "If you have hair for the holidays, it's not just jealous of me, jealous that I look better than him, more old customers than him, more respected than him, he loves to trouble me in everything, and I am so annoyed."