Side story-End

When Luo Rui was sleeping soundly, he was woken up by an overseas phone call. At first sight, it was Wen Xiaohui who was calling.

"Beibi, it's only six o'clock on my side..." Luo Rui said cryingly.

"I know, I just happen to be free right now to give you class." Wen Xiaohui, regardless of whether Luo Rui is awake or not, began to teach him how to take the initiative in love, how to let his boyfriend listen to him, etc. child.

Luo Rui went from being sleepy to fully awake. After listening to him for a long time, some still made sense, but they were too pretentious. He couldn't help asking: "No, where did you learn all this?"

"What my mother taught is just my dad's violent temper. She can be obedient and obedient. Isn't it okay?" Wen Xiaohui said triumphantly: "Now he is looking for you, but you have to give it to me. Carry a little bit. If someone else's home gives you two pieces of candy, you can't wait to return the cake."

"Oh, got it."

"Then you have to hang him a little bit. You can't let him do everything. If he wants that this time, you have to hold him back for at least a month."

Luo Rui couldn't help but sighed: "This is really unnecessary."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I don't think he doesn't want that at all. It's good to kiss and hug, but if you want to be true, I think he is obviously a bit repulsive."

"Damn, it won't be..."

"No." Luo Rui said helplessly: "I told you, he is okay, I have asked Brother Li, Brother Li said that he is psychologically straight and can't accept it."

Wen Xiaohui was angry: "This silly--how can I be so hypocritical."

"Who knows."

"Then you have to change your strategy, you have to take the initiative."

"I know, but I don't know what to do." Luo Rui said frustratedly: "You said I'm so unlucky. It's not so difficult for others to fall in love with me."

"You just need to worry about things. The last time you went to Sanya, didn't you go to it, right? It's eleven. You ask him to accompany you to make up for it. The two-person travel is particularly atmospheric."

"it is good."

"If this trip still doesn't work... it will be divided. If you can't make a boyfriend, you can still be single."

Luo Rui was silent.

"I can't bear it, hum."

"I, I think, feelings are important."

"A man who doesn't even have'sex-fun' for you, why should he tell you about feelings? Can you tell if he likes you or is he used to being with you."

Luo Rui was silent again.

"Anyway, even if this is a test, he must pass the test. If it doesn't work, he will kick it. Two-legged men are all over the street."

Luo Rui smiled reluctantly: "Okay."

Luo Rui looked for time to mention his eleventh thought about going to Sanya. After all, Qin Zijiao owed him a vacation. Qin Zijiao agreed, he really had no reason to refuse.

When planning the itinerary again, Luo Rui had lost his excitement and intolerance. Thinking about the three months from then to the present, too much has happened, and he recalled mostly sad and helpless.

Even if he wanted to pay flawless feelings as before, he was already subconsciously guarded.

He was looking at the hotel when the office door was suddenly pushed open, and Qin Zijiao walked in with a chill.