Chapter 88

After looking through Luo Yi's rooms, Wen Xiaohui found nothing. He decided to wait for Luo Yi to leave tomorrow, and go to other rooms. The villa is so big and can be found.

Luo Yi seemed to be very excited about his initiative to come back. After eating, he hugged him to watch the movie. He peeled the oranges and delivered them to his mouth piece by piece. Wen Xiaohui leaned in his arms, lethargic.

"Sleepy?" Luo Yi asked, pressing his ear.

Wen Xiaohui nodded.

Luo Yi smiled and said, "How come you get sleepy so easily, lazy."

Wen Xiaohui squinted his eyes in confusion, watching the movie he didn't know what was showing, the warm lights, the snacks on a table, and, with his strong arms and thick chest, he hugged him and whispered in his ears. People. He suddenly remembered what Luo Yi said after coming out of his house that day. The life he once fantasised about, isn't it... it is now.

Wen Xiaohui suddenly felt a heartache.

He opened his eyes completely: "Go to sleep."

Luo Yi kissed him on the cheek: "Do you want me to hold you up."

"No." Wen Xiaohui stood up from the sofa and walked upstairs by himself.

When Wen Xiaohui took a bath, Luo Yi naturally squeezed into the bathroom, and the two had sex with cold water under the shower head, and then moved wet to the bed. That night, Wen Xiaohui completely let go of himself to enjoy, and his inadvertent groan and an impatience suggestion were enough to ignite every nerve of Luo Yi, and the two of them were crazy like beasts.

Obviously there is no gap between the body, but the heart does not know how to get closer...

The next day, Luo Yi got up early. He was worried about Wen Xiaohui's backache. He massaged him for half an hour. Wen Xiaohui curled up in Luo Yi's arms like a cat that couldn't wake up. Luo Yi looked at him with clear eyes. Endless gentleness. At that moment, he was completely indulged in his own world, which belonged only to him and Wen Xiaohui. Until the phone ringing pulled him back to reality.

After he answered the phone, he whispered in Wen Xiaohui's ear that he was going to the company. Wen Xiaohui murmured and he heard it.

Luo Yi went downstairs, put the breakfast on the table, then opened the door and left.

Hearing the sound of the door being taken, Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes. Enduring the back pain, he rolled over and got out of the bed, put on his clothes, and went downstairs to Luo Yaya's room.

Luo Yaya's room was as calm as ever, the table was spotless, and it was obviously cleaned by people, as if the owner had never left and might come back at any time. He has lived here for a few years and rarely comes to Yaya's room. Every time he comes in, he can't help but feel his emotions. This yearning cannot be calmed down for so many years.

"Sister, excuse me." Wen Xiaohui put his hands together, paid a respectful respect, and started looking in her room.

There were so many things in Luo Yaya's room. Wen Xiaohui felt a sense of guilt and did not dare to turn too much. After looking for it for a while, he was really sore in his waist and legs, so he sat down on the sofa. On the wall directly opposite the sofa is a large photo of Luo Yaya. The woman in the photo has a gripping beauty, but her eyes are too sad. Wen Xiaohui looked around and suddenly felt a guilty conscience.

He was rummaging in his dead sister's room for things that were not good for her son. Maybe, she also wants to avenge Changxing, at least she wouldn't want to see Luo Yi fail, but he...