Chapter 105

After dealing with the police's matters almost, Wen Xiaohui and Luo Yi went to Pengcheng.

Wen Xiaohui contacted Li Chengxiu in advance and said that he would go see him, but Luo Yi didn't want to go because he didn't want to see Shao Qun.

Wen Xiaohui wondered: "Did you have any holidays with Shao Qun?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"We'd better'not know' and don't get involved."

Wen Xiaohui suddenly remembered that Shao Qun was involved in the siege of Changxing's stock. No wonder the two didn't seem to know each other from start to finish.

Luo Yi went to deal with Cao Hai's work in his studio, and he went to Li Chengxiu by himself.

Wen Xiaohui was inexplicably nervous when he rang the doorbell. He felt that Shao Qun and Li Chengxiu were people from two worlds from beginning to end. One was a romantic prince-zi-dang, and the other was a dull and weak little chef. Now they live together. , He couldn't imagine what kind of picture it was, it must be very contrary.

The door opened, Li Chengxiu's smiling face appeared in his sight, Shao Qun stood behind, and Wen Xiaohui was stunned.

The two of them wore the same pajamas and slippers, and a warm home atmosphere came with the warm light in the room. They looked no different from ordinary lovers, as if they had always been like this, they should have been.

Wen Xiaohui remembered the farce on New Year's Eve that year. Now that the two of them can reunite with each other, it is not a good thing.

"Adi." Li Chengxiu's smile was as gentle as ever.

"Cheng Xiu." Wen Xiaohui rushed over and hugged him: "Oh, I want to die."

"I miss you too." Li Chengxiu said seriously.

Wen Xiaohui was somewhat embarrassed when he saw Shao Qun, but Shao Qun obviously didn't think so. He lifted his chin: "Hurry in and close the door. Cheng Xiu has caught a cold in the past two days. Don't let him blow."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes almost stared out. Damn, did this come from Shao Qun's mouth? He has known Shao Qun for four or five years, and recalled the first time he saw Shao Qun, that romantic, arrogant, and powerful young master, who is now accepted by others. He was really curious, what on earth Li Chengxiu could not see, he was a master of animal training.

Li Chengxiu had already prepared a table of food, and Wen Xiaohui glanced at it. He was moved by all his favorites.

Li Chengxiu looked at his face carefully: "adi, are you losing weight again? Don't lose weight, really, you look good."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and touched his face: "I didn't feel well a while ago, and I didn't have any appetite. Recently, my appetite has improved. I will clean this table for you today."

"Wow." Li Chengxiu said happily: "Sit down, I'll heat up the dishes." He brought a few dishes to the kitchen, leaving Wen Xiaohui and Shao Qun with big eyes.

Shao Qun looked at him up and down: "Luo Yi walked through the ghost gate, did you follow it?"

"Your message is really good, Master Shao." Wen Xiaohui said sarcastically.

"Nonsense." Shao Qun suddenly smiled: "I didn't expect it. When I first met you a few years ago, I didn't expect you to have such a rich life experience."

"I didn't expect that Young Master Shao would now..." Wen Xiaohui turned his finger: "This house, you and Li Chengxiu, you, anyway, none of them are the same as the previous ones, which is too far away. "