Side story-Sweetheart 21

Luo Rui was still anxious after getting in the car, lowered his head and rubbed his fingers, without speaking for a long time.

Cheng Sheng turned to look at Luo Rui, tentatively asking: "Is it your boyfriend?"

"Before, boyfriend." Li Shuo smiled.

"The development of children now is really good." Cheng Sheng sighed.

"Well, the body is well developed."

Luo Rui felt a little hot on his face.

Li Shuo glanced at him in the rearview mirror, smiling at the corners of his lips.

Li Shuo originally planned a vegetarian restaurant, but temporarily replaced it with Korean barbecue. Cheng Sheng teased: "Aren't you on a diet? Why are you eating barbecue again."

Li Shuo smiled and said, "I can't bear to let you follow me in a vegetarian diet."

The barbecue tastes quite good, but the taste is very big. As soon as the three of them entered the store, they felt that the whole person was kidnapped by the smell of barbecue.

When eating, Luo Rui worried that he was rude, although his mind was messed up, he was still busy cooking them.

Li Shuo took the shelf from him: "Okay, you can eat it honestly, I'll bake it, I'm on a diet and can't eat a few pieces."

"I'm not too hungry either." Luo Rui whispered.

"Still thinking about him." Li Shuo teased: "It's not enough to have two handsome guys with you."

Luo Rui smiled: "No, I've been standing for a day and I'm a little tired."

"Don't do this kind of loss-making promotions in the future. If you really want to do it, ask Li Shuo or me to help you calculate the cost." Cheng Sheng clamped him a piece of fresh beef tongue.

"Okay, thank you for today."

"You're welcome."

After dinner, Cheng Sheng took a taxi back, Li Shuo sent Luo Rui home.

Luo Rui thought of Qin Zijiao's words in his heart, uneasy, opened his mouth several times, and swallowed back.

Li Shuo glanced at him obliquely: "What's the matter?"

"No, nothing."

"It's a pity, I think you and Cheng Sheng should get along well, but he has been abroad all year long, otherwise he would have been introduced to you long ago."

Luo Rui smiled dryly: "Ah, he is good."

Li Shuo smiled and said, "If you don't mind, just contact him as a friend. Maybe he will return home for you on impulse."

Luo Rui agreed subconsciously, but he reacted immediately, and quickly said: "Let's take a moment, I may not be thinking right now..."

"Well, I understand." Li Shuo stopped before a red light: "Well, are you planning to see his sister tonight? Then I'll drop you off."

Luo Rui said in surprise: "How are you..."

"Aren't you thinking about this all the time this night." Li Shuo smiled and looked at him: "Yu Qi will send you home and you will run out again. Why don't you just drop by to send you there? You call and ask Which hospital is it?"

Luo Rui lowered his head and whispered, "Brother Li, thank you, you are such a good person."

Li Shuo was silent, but smiled.

Luo Rui took a deep breath, took out his mobile phone, and called Yaoyao.

Yaoyao received his call with a pleasant tone, but she was cautious when speaking, which made Luo Rui quite uncomfortable.