Side story-Sweetheart 2

Luo Rui returned to the store. Aran and Heyman both smiled and looked at him. Luo Rui gave them a slanted look: "What do you look at."

"The lady boss blushed hahaha." Aran pointed at him and laughed.

"Your salary is deducted!" Luo Rui rubbed his face: "Hey, is that the school uniform in x?"

"Yeah, that handsome guy is either a rich second-generation or a schoolmaster." Aran nodded, "Really handsome, just cold, a little scary..."

Luo Rui sighed: "Xin Zhong is very close to us, I don't know if he will come again."

"Ouch, the lady boss has sprouts in spring."

"You really have no salary this month!"

Luo Rui ran to the checkout counter and adjusted the record of the boy's purchases. After studying it, he found that he likes mango and cranberry, and he bought most of these two kinds of desserts. He recruited the staff responsible for purchasing. Let her buy more of these two fruits on the spot.

Maybe that person thinks his dessert is delicious, and will come again...

Luo Rui's expectations soon came true. A few days later, it was time for the same student to leave school, and the boy appeared again.

Luo Rui was chatting with customers in the store. Yu Guang glanced at a familiar figure, the kind of skin that seemed to glow. Even if he hadn't fully seen the person, Luo Rui's heartbeat speeded up for the first time, and he suddenly turned his head. Go, almost shouting out with excitement.

It really is him!

The boy was still dressed a few days ago, with a white and blue-striped school uniform, a black schoolbag, and black glasses. When he came, he went straight to the showcase, holding a tray and began to pick desserts.

Luo Rui rushed back to the office in seconds, turned out the powder and brow powder and started to touch up the makeup. After finishing the makeup, he looked in the mirror and found a bunch of hairs on his head. He was born with natural curls. His freshly cut hair was a little uncomfortable. He was particularly prone to erect antennas and was even soothed with water. He was so anxious that he took a black rabbit-shaped hairpin from his cosmetic bag and pinned it on his head. He took a deep breath and went out.

Hyman and Aran smiled at him ambiguously after hiding at the checkout counter. Luo Rui coughed slightly and walked to the boy, pretending to say easily: "Hi, brother, you are here again."

The boy glanced at him and nodded.

"Did you like the last dessert? Which one do you like the most? My mango melaleuca is sold very well. The last time you came, it was sold out, so you must have not eaten it, and I have a new one recently. This cranberry iced orange tea is super delicious. I will pack two for you."

The boy said: "Okay."

Luo Rui was overjoyed, and quickly winked at Hyman and Aran, who hurriedly went to pack.

Luo Rui wandered around behind the boy's ass: "By the way, if you're not in a hurry, why don't you eat it in the store? I can bake a pie for you. It's delicious just out of the oven."

After the boy had finished picking, he took the tray and went to check out.

Luo Rui bit his lip aggrievedly, and followed him cheeky: "Brother, I'll give you a half discount. Thank you so much that day."

Aran couldn't stand it anymore, she dragged Luo Rui aside, and whispered: "You will scare people away like this."

Luo Rui's eyes widened: "Why?"