Chapter 40

Wen Xiaohui felt his brain explode with a bang. He grabbed Li Shuo's shoulders, closed his eyes and felt the hot lips.

The height difference between the two was several centimeters, and the water was buoyant. Wen Xiaohui was almost hung up in the air by Li Shuo. With his lips and tongue entangled fiercely, he could vaguely feel that something hard and hot was rubbing against each other underwater.

Li Shuo asked in a low voice, "Go back to the bedroom."

Wen Xiaohui blushed and nodded. There was a little self screaming in his heart, and his brain was about to explode.

Li Shuo got on the shore first, put on a bathrobe, then dragged him up, wrapped him in the bathrobe, and the two ran into the room in three steps and two steps. As soon as the door closed, the heating in the room immediately dispelled the chill brought in from the outside. Li Shuo pressed him against the wall and kissed fiercely. Wen Xiaohui stroked Li Shuo's back in a panic, and dropped the phone in a panic. On the ground.

The two of them kissed all the way from the door to the bedroom. The emotion was already lit, and the brains and bodies of the two were swept by the fire.

Li Shuo overwhelmed Wen Xiaohui on the bed, kissing tightly and slightly rudely. The eagerness to control was extremely sexy. Wen Xiaohui pulled off Li Shuo's bathrobe belt, and the full and elastic muscles under his hand were just too sexy.

Li Shuo's kiss went from his lips to his chest and to his belly button. Wen Xiaohui's body trembled involuntarily. He was very excited, but also very nervous.

Li Shuo suddenly stopped his movements, held his hand, and said softly, "Is this your first time?"

Wen Xiaohui felt a little embarrassed and nodded stiffly.

Li Shuo smiled: "Don't be nervous, I will try my best to give you the best experience."

"......it is good."

"If you trust me, relax your body, okay."

Wen Xiaohui nodded again.

Li Shuo gently pulled away his bathrobe, no longer irritable, but gently touching and kissing, which eased Wen Xiaohui's abnormal heart rate a lot.

Li Shuo's movements were gentle and teasing, and soon Wen Xiaohui became hot, and the situation intensified.

At this moment, the horrible cell phone ringing rang. Wen Xiaohui was very familiar with the ringtone, which was the special ringtone he set for Luo Yi.

Li Shuo also paused: "Don't worry about it."

Of course, Wen Xiaohui didn't want to answer any phone calls at this time. He put his arms around Li Shuo's neck and proactively kissed Li Shuo's forehead and eyebrows.

The ringtone soon disappeared, but it rang again after less than two seconds.

Even if the two wanted to ignore it again, the bell was ringing persistently, making people upset.

Wen Xiaohui sighed, "I, let me take it."

Li Shuo plucked his hair, and said gracefully: "Go."

Wen Xiaohui got up from the bed, put on his bathrobe, and went to find his mobile phone that had fallen at the door. It turned out to be Luo Yi's call. When he answered the phone, he was still a little panting: "Hello?"

"Brother Xiaohui."

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" Wen Xiaohui was very irritable. It would be strange to be interrupted at this time.