Chapter 95

The sound that finally penetrated the shell and penetrated into the depths of his soul came from his mother.

He was awakened like a long-sleeping person, and instantly returned to reality from an illusory situation. All the surrounding sounds, pictures, temperatures, and perceptions drowned him like a rising tide in an instant.

He opened his eyes wide and looked at the tearful face in front of him. Just the action of widening his eyes seemed to consume a lot of his energy.

"Son..." Feng Yuehua couldn't stop crying.

Wen Xiaohui opened his mouth and made a cat-like voice: "...Mom?"

Feng Yuehua's mood fluctuated more intensely in an instant, she tightly grasped Wen Xiaohui's sleeve, her eyes were sad and angry.

After waking up from the long dream, Wen Xiaohui asked hardly: "Mom, where's Luo Yi?"

Feng Yuehua covered her lips, and her tears were falling.

"Where's Luo Yi." Wen Xiaohui asked again with red eyes.

Feng Yuehua shook her head.

Wen Xiaohui raised his weak hand, covered his eyes, and whispered "Where is Luo Yi", whether he was asking or asking himself.

Feng Yuehua touched his hair, heartbroken not knowing what to say, she was the only second in her life to feel helpless to despair. The first time she faced her husband’s terminal illness, the second time is now, but only destiny is not what people want. .

She hugged Wen Xiaohui lightly, and the hand that gently caressed his hair increased her strength, as if comfort could also be more powerfully passed into her heart, Wen Xiaohui turned sideways to hug her, and the suppressed choking gradually released. He cried bitterly, breaking the shell of nothingness, like a reborn child, fragile and defenseless, he finally returned to this world, this world without Luo Yi.

Heartbroken.

After Feng Yuehua appeared, Wen Xiaohui, who lived on the nutrient solution for a week, began to consume liquid food. She and Luo Rui took turns to accompany them in the hospital, but Wen Xiaohui seemed to be still alive, but not at all angry.

Li Shuo had been here. He sat on the head of the bed for an hour. When he was leaving, Wen Xiaohui seemed to have just discovered him. He nodded lightly, his eyes were absent, Li Shuo sighed heavily, feeling uncomfortable.

Cao Hai has also been here more than once, but still failed to see Wen Xiaohui in a state suitable for conversation.

Wen Xiaohui's soul seemed to have been drawn away, leaving only a shell.

After staying in the hospital for more than a month, he was taken home.

This home where he had lived for more than 20 years, when he stepped into the house, what he remembered was that every inch of the renovation was made by Luo Yi.

Luo Yi is everywhere in his life, Luo Yi who can't hide, Luo Yi who can't think about it, Luo Yi is everywhere in his brain, but in reality he can't touch it anymore, there is nothing. More desperate than this. Pain is like a parasite that devours human flesh and blood. It has built a nest in his body, and he may be hollowed out one day.

One day when he was washing his face, he stumbled upon himself in the mirror. His hair was about to grow to his chest, his face was pale and bloodless, and his eyes were as pale as stagnant water. Once he had just escaped from Luoyi to Pengcheng. It was also decadent for a while. At that time, he was awake in time, but now his mood has not fluctuated. It seems that there is nothing he needs to care about, and that's probably it for the rest of his life.