Chapter 53

Leaving Cao Hai's home in a daze, Wen Xiaohui strolled weakly on the street.

On the first day of the first lunar month, the capital was bleak and gloomy. There was no one on the street and sparse traffic. The gray sky seemed to fall from the top of the head at any time, giving people a suffocating depression,  giving Wen Xiaohui the illusion of doomsday.

The experience of these two days is indeed like a doomsday to him.

The person he trusted, relied on, and loved was a "monster" who deceived and used him. In the past three years, his life has been flooded with Luo Yi all the time. If Luo Yi is fake, they will walk together.  His time is fake, what else is true, what is left of his three years?!

Perhaps it was too shocked that he couldn't even shed tears, only felt that his body was hollowed out.

He wants to hide now, find a place where no one is, and sort out his messy thoughts, but he knows that no matter what he does now, it will not get better. He has a strong urge to be Asking the matter clearly in  Luo Yi's face.

But he didn't dare. He was afraid that Luo Yi would personally admit that this was a scam from beginning to end. What should he do?

After wandering in the street for several hours, he finally went home.

As soon as he entered the room, his trance look and his red ears caught fucking attention.

Feng Yuehua walked over and touched his face: "Son, what's wrong with you? Why do you seem to have lost your soul."

"Tired." Wen Xiaohui patted her shoulder, "I'll go to sleep."

"It's going to be dinner in a while."

"I'm not eating, I want to sleep." Wen Xiaohui took off his coat and went back to his room, locking the door back.

When he fell on the bed, he felt his strength leaving his body like a thread. He was rolling on the bed, at a loss and at a loss. He looked around, only lifeless furniture and lonely air.

Who can help him? Can anyone tell him what to do? He felt that his world was turned upside down and defeated, and he had no resistance at all.

He jumped up from the bed, rummaged through the cabinets, and found an envelope in a lockable tin box. Inside it was Yaya's suicide note.

He spread out the suicide note. The piece of paper that once made him feel heavy is now full of irony. Because it is fake, there has never been any guardianship or nurturing. Did Yaya really leave him a suicide note? If so, what  will the real suicide note be? Could it be to tell him to stay away from Luo Yi?

"Please take care of my son, he is lonelier than me in this world." Who wrote this sentence...

Wen Xiaohui was in a daze in the fading room, as if he heard the sound of his soul being burned.

At this time, Feng Yuehua knocked on his door: "Xiaohui, Ian is going to take us out to eat. Get up and wash your face."

Wen Xiaohui whispered: "Go, I want to sleep."

"Are you really not going? Eat seafood."

"No, you go."

"Alright, tell me if you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm really sleepy."

"Well, then go to sleep."

After a while, the door was closed, and the house became deadly quiet again.

Wen Xiaohui sat there for a long time, jumped out of bed suddenly, put on his coat, put on the suicide note, and rushed out of the house.

Do you just sit like this until dawn? He might not be able to bear it for a moment.