Chapter 107-Sweet daily life

"Do you listen to me?" Wen Xiaohui pouted, looking at Luo Yi dissatisfied.

Luo Yi smiled and said, "As long as it is not harmful to you."

"My mother and Brother Li partnered to open a restaurant, how could it be harmful to me? You are afraid that I will be fat."

"None of you three have experience in opening restaurants. Luo Rui has only opened a dessert shop, which is far from real catering. This cooperation seems very unreliable."

"Brother Li can find experienced managers, as well as senior Japanese chefs, and he is about to fix the channels for importing raw materials."

Luo Yi put a cherry into his mouth, his expression still smiling: "Not reliable."

"Why it's not reliable!" Wen Xiaohui stepped on the sofa barefoot, akimbo and said: "You will listen to me whatever you say, but you won't let me open a restaurant."

"If you want to open a restaurant, let me help you plan. In fact, with your current conditions, opening a restaurant is a waste of resources. It is better to consider opening a branch of a dessert shop with Luo Rui. But I think you should focus more on Go to the studio, don't be half-hearted."

"Cooperating with Brother Li, I only need to invest money. He will find someone to take care of it. I don't have to worry about anything. You don't think about anything when I am still seventeen or eighteen, although I do have a seventeen or eighteen-year-old skin... ...Oh, anyway, don't stop me, give me money."

He took a mouthful of Brother Li's on the left, and listened to Luo Yi's brain hurt. He gracefully put down the financial magazine in his hand, and smiled at Wen Xiaohui with a gentle and flawless smile: "No."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes straightened, and he rushed over with a scream. Luo Yi opened his arms and caught him. He bit his mouth on Luo Yi's collarbone. Luo Yi did not resist, and directly put his hand into his clothes and stroked him. Holding his back.

Wen Xiaohui sat up in a daze, "I just did it this morning, what are you doing."

"It's just touching you." Luo Yi blinked.

"give me money!"

"No."

"Which wild fox do you give me!" Wen Xiaohui kicked him.

Luo Yi said helplessly: "What if you lose it."

"No compensation."

"I'm not afraid to lose, I'm afraid to lose your bad mood and affect your work."

"Brother Li will not lose!"

Luo Yi put his elbows on the back of the sofa, supporting his chin and looking at him: "Well, I'll buy you a restaurant, as you and Luo Rui toss, you will be your own boss, and you don't need to partner with others."

Wen Xiaohui squinted his eyes: "I see, it doesn't matter if I can open a restaurant or lose money. You just can't see me doing business in partnership with Brother Li."

Luo Yi smiled silently and looked at him quietly.

Wen Xiaohui gave him a white look: "You are so careful, Brother Li already has a boyfriend."

"You said that it was a gun-friend last time."

"What is not important, what do you mean now, don't worry if I am."

Luo Yi deceived him and pushed Wen Xiaohui down on the sofa, gently stroking his hair: "It's not that you don't worry about you, it's that you don't worry about Li Shuo." He still remembered when he first met Li Shuo. At the age of seventeen, Li Shuo's temperament and charm of a mature man, and Wen Xiaohui's admiring eyes when he looked at Li Shuo, made him hostile to a stranger. Only age and the precipitation given by age made him unable to surpass Li Shuo. Shuo's, not to mention that Li Shuo has almost everything a man should have besides his age. Who would take this kind of rival lightly.