Chapter 64

Luo Yi took Wen Xiaohui back to the villa. This used to be his favorite place, but now it's the opposite, what he hates most, because the whole house seems to be mocking how stupid he is.

Luo Yi put his arms around his shoulders: "I grew up here, and only after you appear can it be considered a home for me."

Wen Xiaohui pushed him away, and said alertly: "When can I go back?"

"Chang Xing's application for bail will be successful this time. After he comes out, there are two possibilities. The first one may be to'solve privately' with me, because I hold in my hand enough evidence that he can't come out for a lifetime, and the other is Run away. If it's the latter, I will send you home soon."

"If it's the former." Wen Xiaohui gritted his teeth, "Are you going to detain me for the rest of my life?"

"I want to guarantee your safety."

"Fuck your mother!" Wen Xiaohui sternly said, "It was you who got me involved in your grievances. It was you who put me in the most insecure place. It was you who tricked me into hostage to Chang Xing. What are you pretending to be? Nice guy, fucking disgusting!"

Luo Yi said indifferently: "I didn't pretend to be a good person. I may have pretended to be before, but not now. I'm not a good person, but no one loves you more than me."

"You are not qualified to mention that word!" Wen Xiaohui said angrily: "You deserve to say'love' too! Your love is to deceive me, use me, and send me hostage to the enemy? Luo Yi, you are a lunatic, you are basically It's not human."

"I don't know what love is, but I need you by my side. I want to see you all the time. I want to have you in my life. I want to possess you. If you smile at others, I can't take it anymore." Luo Yi's eyes turned out to be very affectionate.

"Isn't I your'toy'? Do you still have a truth in your mouth!"

"That's for them." Luo Yi sighed softly, "Brother Xiaohui, when I first contacted you, I only planned to spend three million to send you. But you... why do you want to be so good to me, you Never doubted me, didn’t spend much time, and treated me completely as a family member. Maybe you think a person like me is incredible. To me, a talent like you is incredible. You are so stupid, so stupid... if I don’t Looking at you will make you feel uneasy."

Wen Xiaohui clenched his fists, wishing to break Luo Yi's nose. Yes, he is stupid. He treated his sister's son as his family without any doubt, and finally moved his heart without hesitation. He liked a monster with no human feelings at all. He was so stupid!

Luo Yi grabbed his fist and gently opened his finger: "I know you hate me. I thought my plan was perfect. I didn't expect to hurt you. I will never let you get involved in any danger. I will compensate you well."

Wen Xiaohui felt cold all over. He wanted to tell Luo Yi that his greatest hatred came from repeated deception and use, not from his nose, but it was no longer necessary. No matter what, he couldn't forgive this person. He couldn't even have the idea of ​​revenge, because he was afraid of Luo Yi and he just wanted to stay away.

He wanted to withdraw his hand, but Luo Yi held it tightly.

Luo Yi dragged him into his arms and lowered his head to kiss his lips. Although the kiss was gentle, the hand that held his waist and the back of his head was as difficult to shake as iron tongs. Wen Xiaohui pushed his chest in vain. , Luo Yi opened his teeth with the tip of his tongue, and the spirit tongue drove straight in, sweeping his mouth domineeringly.

Wen Xiaohui found a soft place and bit down fiercely. Luo Yi shrank in pain, and instead of retreating, he sucked his lips roughly. This bloody kiss made his scalp numb. .