Chapter 89

The two stared at each other angrily, wishing they could clean each other with their eyes, and see what they were thinking in their hearts. Unfortunately, they were not only separated by clothes, flesh and blood, bones, but also after repeated deceptions and injuries. Gullies that are difficult to fill.

Finally, Luo Yi slowly loosened Wen Xiaohui's collar and put him down.

Wen Xiaohui stepped on the ground, but his heart was still hanging in the air. He slowly squatted down and covered his eyes wearily: "I'm afraid, if he hurts my mother..."

Luo Yi looked down at Wen Xiaohui and looked at the slender neck that didn't seem to be squeezed. He suddenly thought, why don't he die together... Then he would have nothing to worry about, and there was no need to worry about Wen Xiaohui leaving him.

However, he was reluctant. He always remembered the carefree smile on Wen Xiaohui's face. It was so good-looking. He wanted to return the smile he took away by himself to Wen Xiaohui. He wanted to see that smile again, even if it wasn't for he.

Luo Yi also squatted down and touched Wen Xiaohui's hair: "I will protect you and the people you value, and I will double the number of bodyguards. If you are really worried, let auntie go back to America as soon as possible."

Wen Xiaohui held his head and whispered: "What about that bodyguard?"

"I'll take care of it."

Wen Xiaohui raised his head and looked at him: "He said, you dug up the things he wanted from the wall of my house, right?"

"Yes."

"So my parents know those things..."

"Your mother shouldn't know, but your dad definitely knows. He wants to protect his mother, right? I looked at the information, which is not something ordinary people can collect. At least the mother who was in her twenties at the time couldn't do it. The information was hidden. For so many years, Chang Xing didn't know the existence of those things until his mother left, and began to search frantically..." Luo Yi whispered: "It's a good thing that they fell into my hands. If Chang Xing found them first, he would not let them go. Past your mother and son."

Wen Xiaohui thought of his father. His father had been away for ten years, and his face was a bit vague in his own impression, but he always remembered that his father was a resolute and responsible man, even if he drove Yaya out of the house at the time. It is impossible to sit back and watch her difficulties, it is indeed like his father did. It turned out that as early as more than ten years ago, he had been involved in their grievances.

Wen Xiaohui wiped his face and stood up: "I'm going home. I will send my mother away in the past two days." He remembered that Ian's birthday was approaching, and his mother didn't seem to be going back. He wanted to persuade him.

"From now on, don't act alone." Luo Yi said: "Old Wu is outside, he will follow you 24 hours a day."

Lao Wu was the regular "driver" who had rescued him. He was a bodyguard that Luo Yi trusted very much. Wen Xiaohui frowned. He wanted to ask Luo Yi if he was to protect him or to prevent him, but he knew he asked. Not interesting, I'm afraid it has both. There is no trust between them, not just him to Luo Yi.

When Wen Xiaohui came home, she began to persuade his mother to go back to celebrate Ian's birthday. His mother felt that she hadn't been back so long and didn't want to go back so soon. Finally, Wen Xiaohui lied to her that she would also go there to celebrate her birthday next month. agree. Wen Xiaohui immediately bought her a flight ticket three days later.

After getting the fucking deal done, he called Luo Rui again and said that he wanted to go to Australia to relax. Luo Rui didn't have time to invite him several times. This time he was very happy to hear that he was going.