Chapter 52

The New Year is approaching, everything is expensive, and workers are not easy to find. Even though Wen Xiaohui wants to finish the decoration earlier, he really can’t keep up with the construction period. Besides, he doesn’t want to spend the wronged money. After discussing with his mother, work is temporarily suspended. Do it later.

Luo Rui's parents would definitely go home during the New Year. Wen Xiaohui and his son were embarrassed to live with him again, so Feng Yuehua had to agree to temporarily move to the house left by Yaya.

They moved in with simple luggage. The strange houses and strange communities always gave them the illusion of being under the fence.

After work, Wen Xiaohui was too tired, lying on the bed and groaning, Luo Yi pinched his leg: "When is the holiday?"

"I have to be busy until New Year's Eve. Many people choose only 30 for their hair."

"You've been too tired recently, and it's decoration and work. Or take annual leave."

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "No, I will work more at the end of the year and earn more."

Luo Yi touched his head: "Why do you have to work so hard, I can feed you."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and put his arms around his neck: "The main thing is not money, but a sense of accomplishment. I can publish a book next year. I am still working on my own website. Although I am busy, I am very happy."

Luo Yi kissed him: "Then leave the decoration to me, so don't be distracted."

"It's stopped now, let's talk about it in the next year."

"Isn’t Auntie in a hurry to move back? There is nothing to stop work. You can always find someone if you add money. It just happens that I have nothing to do at the end of the year. You call me the engineer who docked, and you don’t care about the rest. You have a new house."

"Luo Yi..." Wen Xiaohui looked at him moved.

Luo Yi smiled: "I feel distressed to see you so tired."

Wen Xiaohui gave him a hard kiss and said coquettishly: "You are the best." No matter what Luo Yi did when he was a child, and what kind of person he was, at least he was kind to himself, Wen Xiaohui thought.

Luo Yi smiled and kissed him back: "Go to sleep."

After letting Luo Yi work on the decoration, Wen Xiaohui did a lot easier, but in order to prevent his mother from colliding with Luo Yi, he didn't tell his mother to start work again, wait until the new year to give her a surprise.

One day when he was at work, he answered the phone call from Ian. Ian said straightforwardly that he wanted to propose to his mother on the New Year's Day and hoped that he could help.

Wen Xiaohui was very excited when he heard the news. The two of them had talked for more than a year, their personalities were in harmony, and their relationship deepened. Everything went smoothly to today. He promised to help Ian organize the best marriage proposal.

He designed the proposal process for Ian, decorating the apartment, choosing a suit and ring for him, and even pre-ordered the New Year’s Eve menu. Ian’s parents and children will come from the United States to celebrate the festival with them and witness this important moment together.

In a blink of an eye, it was New Year's Eve.

They got off work early in the afternoon. Wen Xiaohui was waiting for the bus while calling Luo Yi. Today, Luo Yi was left alone to welcome the New Year. He felt a little sad, hoping to spend a year to soften his fucking attitude. Maybe they will be able to celebrate the New Year together next year.