Chapter 49

Luo Yi squeezed his face gently: "Remember."

Wen Xiaohui turned from white to red, then from red to black. He pointed to Luo Yi tremblingly: "Yes, it's you..."

"Of course it's me, how can I let other men touch you."

Wen Xiaohui experienced a handful of broken boulders in his chest and hit him completely. The memories were pieced together intermittently by him, as if... as if... Luo Yi did come, but he saw Li Shuo before and after waking up, so he would naturally think he was with Li Shuo...

"Fuck!" Wen Xiaohui yelled and slammed Luo Yi's shoulder in a circle. This fist really didn't leave his hand, and Luo Yi's expression changed. Wen Xiaohui struggled to push him away, jumped up, and yelled, "Luo Yi, you idiot, you fucking made me feel uncomfortable for a whole day and night. I the fuck thought that Li Shuo and I were having sex after drinking, I...I still Missing me...you idiot..." Wen Xiaohui said as he said, the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved, his voice cried.

He is a fool, so depressed for this kind of oolong!

Luo Yi rubbed his shoulders: "Brother Xiaohui, I'm sorry, I really should stay with you."

"Nonsense! You ran away without saying a word after you slept, and you still have to leave a room for an appointment. You fucking wave your sleeves and don't take away a cloud! What I saw was Li Shuo, I Can you not get me wrong!"

Luo Yi was full of guilt: "I don't want you to misunderstand me... I'm sorry, the company was in a hurry. I think you were tired, so I didn't want to disturb you, Xiaohui, I was wrong, so don't be angry."

Wen Xiaohui fiercely compared his middle finger to him, and he was so angry that he was so angry that he said, "I want to kill you when I see you now. I'm going to avoid life." He grabbed his clothes and rushed to the door.

Where could Luo Yi let him go at this time, rushed up with a stride, and hugged him from behind.

Wen Xiaohui was less than one hundred and twenty catties, which was light and light to Luo Yi.

Wen Xiaohui kicked his legs in the air: "Let go of me! You stupid bastard!"

Luo Yi hugged him and threw him on the sofa, his body pressed up again.

"Luo Yi! Let go of me!" Wen Xiaohui struggled like a monkey.

Luo Yi grabbed his hands, fixed them on the top of his head, and pressed his legs, finally making him unable to move.

Wen Xiaohui glared at Luo Yi fiercely, like a cat that has been pissed off.

Luo Yi looked at him and couldn't help but grin.

"Smile!" Wen Xiaohui grinned.

Luo Yi bowed his head and kissed him: "I'm sorry, it's my fault. Anger will wrinkle."

As soon as Wen Xiaohui heard this, his expression immediately calmed down a lot, but his anger still remained.

Luo Yi kissed him again: "I'm sorry, it caused you to have such a misunderstanding. When you think of this day and night, what you think is that you are with Li Shuo, I... more uncomfortable than you."

As soon as Wen Xiaohui was about to scold someone, Luo Yi kissed him again: "I have been thinking of you since last night until now. Actually, I didn't call you earlier, so I am... sorry, Brother Xiaohui, don't be angry with me. good or not."

Every time Luo Yi apologized, he dropped a kiss, which kept Wen Xiaohui out of temper.

Seeing Wen Xiaohui's attitude softened, Luo Yi kissed his lips lingeringly, with an extremely gentle attitude.