Chapter 75

After trembling for a few days, Luo Yi didn't move much, and Wen Xiaohui's vigilance gradually relaxed. He didn't tell Li Shuo about this. After all, he and Li Shuo are just friends. Li Shuo has no obligation to help him deal with personal affairs, let alone troublesome things, so he can only take one step at a time. Because he has been in Pengcheng, his mother has not returned to China since he went to the United States. He plans to visit his mother after the New Year. After all, he has also stayed in the United States for a year. Come back, so far apart, he will feel more at ease.

Of course, he still called Li Shuo for Li Chengxiu's business. What does he think, how does he feel that the two are suitable and very suitable. Although Li Chengxiu's looks may not be able to match Li Shuo's eyes, he does not think that Li Shuo is a person who judges people by appearance. The meek and homely temperament of Li Chengxiu, even his They are all very heart-stirring, the feeling is not erotic, it is an instinctive yearning for warm things.

Li Shuo was surprised after hearing this, and said with a smile: "Are you going to introduce me to my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, what's the matter, you broke up with that little model early."

"Um, yeah, but... would you introduce me to a boyfriend?"

"Hey, don't you believe my vision?"

Li Shuo smiled and said, "No, okay, tell me what kind of person he is."

"Look, it's not very handsome, but it's very clean and beautiful, thin, white and clean, with a particularly gentle personality, and a chef. It must be super delicious, although I haven't eaten it yet, um...I think Very good, you will see each other, it will not be so good."

"Okay, let's have a meal together." Li Shuo curiously asked, "Why would you think of introducing me to a boyfriend."

Wen Xiaohui was silent for a while, and smiled lightly: "Actually, I have seen your feelings not go well these years. I always feel... I always feel that I failed you at that time." Although Li Shuo didn't know anything, he must have thought about it in his heart. However, I gave up on him to be like Luo Yi, a person who is inconsistent. It was stupid, because he thought that way. He rejected Li Shuo's favor and jumped into the fire pit by himself. He regretted it. However, if you missed something in the world, you missed it. It is impossible to regret it again.

Li Shuo said: "Don't think so, how can someone never make mistakes? This shouldn't affect your life better."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "Well, I'm alive and well now, don't you worry about being a matchmaker?"

"Well, I will invite you to dinner tomorrow night."

Wen Xiaohui excitedly called Li Chengxiu and asked him to have a meal. Although the two of them have not seen him yet, he was inexplicably looking forward to it. He may be too impatient to see his friend happy, even if that happiness is not with him. It's a big deal, but as long as it can be contaminated, it is enough for him to be happy.

The next night, Wen Xiaohui made an appointment at a Thai restaurant he liked very much. Li Shuo arrived first. Wen Xiaohui and Li Chengxiu happened to meet at the door and walked in together.

Unexpectedly, Li Shuo and Li Chengxiu had a face-to-face encounter, and both of them showed surprised expressions.

"Cheng Xiu?"

"boss?"

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes and cried out strangely: "You know? How can you know each other behind my back? How about my sense of accomplishment as a matchmaker? Pay me!"

Li Shuo was very happy, stood up and hugged Li Chengxiu, Li Chengxiu was also surprised and happy, but also very embarrassed.

Li Shuo looked very happy, and took the initiative to open chairs for the two of them: "Come on, let's sit down and say."