Chapter 5

Before Cao Hai sent them to a villa area, this area should be old, but it is very well maintained, and the occupancy rate is 100%, because the location here is excellent and the prices are very expensive.

Luo Yi carried the bicycle down: "Uncle Cao, thanks, you drive carefully."

"Okay, take care of yourself, too."

Wen Xiaohui shook hands with Cao Hai, staring at Cao Hai unblinking with big eyes, and veiled: "bye, lawyer Cao."

Cao Hai smiled and waved away.

Luo Yi stood next to the two of them, squinting his eyes slightly, smiling a little playfully: "Brother Xiaohui, come in."

Wen Xiaohui walked into the community side by side with him: "Hey, Lawyer Cao is not bad, how old is he?"

"Thirty-two seems. It's a very good, win-win career and family, a very smart man."

Wen Xiaohui was a little disappointed: "Oh, he is married."

"Yes what's the matter?"

"It's okay." Wen Xiaohui turned off the subject: "You and my sister have always lived here?"

"I have always lived here."

"what does it mean."

"I grew up here, but my mother doesn't come back often."

"Then where is she?"

"Busy business, there are other things I don't know." Luo Yi said casually.

The two stopped in front of a three-and-a-half-story large villa, half of the fourth floor was the attic, and the other half was the rooftop garden. Luo Yi put the car in the courtyard.

Wen Xiaohui said: "Aren't you locked?"

"This community is very safe, there is surveillance everywhere, it's okay." Luo Yi opened the door and smiled at Wen Xiaohui, "Welcome to my house."

Wen Xiaohui walked in. The interior is very clean and the decoration is simple and generous. There is a pure white grand piano in the center of the living room. The house is a little cold. He couldn't help asking: "When you were a kid, you lived in such a big house by yourself? Who will take care of you? ?"

"I had a babysitter when I was young, and when I grow up I don't need someone to take care of it."

Wen Xiaohui frowned. He, a person who was brought up by his parents since he was a child, can't imagine what it would be like if his parents were not around. Luo Yi was originally a single-parent family, and his mother often didn't come back. What kind of loneliness should it be? He was not someone who could hold back the words, and then blurted out: "What about your dad?"

After asking, Wen Xiaohui regretted it, because he saw Luo Yi's back stiffen a little bit, only to hear Luo Yi said flatly: "It's rare."

Wen Xiaohui didn't dare to ask casually anymore. He looked around and his eyes fell on a photo wall. On the wall were photos of Luo Yaya and Luo Yi in various periods, childhood, teenager, and youth. He hadn't seen the photos of Ya Ya when he was young for many years. That face was really allure, and it was inherited perfectly to Luo Yi. The mother and son looked alike. He looked at Luo Yi as if he saw the youthful and energetic Luo Yaya, the sister he once admired, liked, and was most proud of, now can only exist in his memory.

On the showcase under the photo wall, there are a row of trophies and certificates. Wen Xiaohui walked over and read it again. He knew who wrote in Chinese. There are many first prizes in the Olympic Mathematics competition, the first prize in the international physics competition, and there are archery and skiing. He didn't recognize the trophies of competitions such as, piano and other competitions. He didn't recognize those in English and a bunch of messy texts. He grabbed one and turned his head and asked Luo Yi: "Wow, you are too awesome, dear, what are these?"