Chapter 54

Luo Rui looked at him with worry in his eyes: "Let's not consider this first, do you want to rest for two more days."

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "I have been resting for a few days, and then I will vomit. I have never been so idle since I was working at Stars." He turned his head and smiled at Luo Rui, his smile stiff as  if crying.

Luo Rui frowned: "Then... Then I'll take you there."

"Why are you sending me? I can't walk."

"My dad bought me a car, I'll give it to you."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "The second generation is rich, okay."

When he walked out of the room, Feng Yuehua was reading a book and stood up as soon as he came out.

"Mom..." Wen Xiaohui lowered his head in shame, "makes you worried."

Feng Yuehua turned her face away, and said angrily: "What did I say, telling you not to approach him, I don't know what happened between you, but my instinct is nothing good. It's not too late for you to react.  You are not allowed to contact him again."

Wen Xiaohui's chest hurts and even his breathing hurts. He whispered, "Okay, rest assured, I will never contact him again."

Feng Yuehua came over and touched his face distressedly: "You see that your face is so bad, so don't go to work."

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "Can't ask for so long, I'll be back tonight, it's okay."

Feng Yuehua said to Luo Rui: "Luo Rui, I will trouble you."

"Don't worry, Auntie."

The two went downstairs.

Luo Rui's father bought him a ryman, with a big red appearance.

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "You have always liked this car."

"Yes, I finally got the driver's license." Luo Rui pushed him into the car, "Walk around, you are the first to take my co-driver."

"Who dares to sit if you say that."

"It's okay."

After getting in the car, Wen Xiaohui took a deep breath, leaned back in the chair and said softly, "Luo Rui, do you think I am just broken in love? Actually, it's not a big deal, it's just a broken love,  right?"

"Yes, isn't it just a love affair, who hasn't had a few times in this life."

Wen Xiaohui nodded, his chest twitching painful: "I'm broken in love, and I start to feel uncomfortable. I will forget it after a long time, right."

"Yes, at most two weeks, you will be relieved. It's been a week now, and you will be well soon." Luo Rui held his face and kissed him hard. "You will be well soon, really of."

"Two weeks may not be enough. Do you remember one of my boyfriends, who disgusted me for two weeks."

"Then a little longer, 20 days."

Wen Xiaohui nodded: "That's fast."

Luo Rui was slanted all the way, and was almost behind on the road, and finally sent Wen Xiaohui to the studio.

As the road was too thrilling, Wen Xiaohui's attention was diverted, and the air that was blocked in his chest seemed to dissipate. After he got out of the car, he said: "Mother, the one who has been in your car is life  and death with you. cross."

Luo Rui cast a wink at him: "We two were originally."

Wen Xiaohui waved his hand: "Go back, I'm leaving."