Chapter 20

Wen Xiaohui was so touched that the hero saves the beauty, come on, the hero, kill this fat man.

Mr. Luo is also a big boss anyway. Even if he drank too much, he didn’t intend to do nasty things in front of others, but he was threatened by a teenage boy. If he did so, he would lose face. He said in a nasty voice, "I just want to send adi home. Do you know how to be polite."

Boss Luo said this very just and awe-inspiring, but his hand was still on Wen Xiaohui's waist.

Luo Yi said calmly: "I don't understand." Then he rushed up with a stride, raised his fist and smashed Mr. Luo in the face.

Mr. Luo reacted slowly, and took the fist firmly.

Wen Xiaohui was right beside him, and the scene before him was like slow motion. He watched Luo Yi’s fist smash the fat on Mr. Luo’s face and twisted and flew away. Mr. Luo’s eye sockets were instantly congested, the side of his nose, and his forehead. The beads of sweat were thrown into the air because of this punch.

With a weight of one hundred sixty and seventy kilograms, he was blown out by this punch.

Wen Xiaohui widened his eyes and opened his mouth. It was too late to be dark, too late to be surprised, and with a loud bang, Mr. Luo hit his car and fell to the ground again.

Luo Yi's long legs kicked towards President Luo's beer belly. At first, President Luo was still struggling and howling trying to stand up. Later, he could only be slaughtered and rolled all over the floor.

Wen Xiaohui looked at Luo Yi's profile face. There was no expression on that face, neither the fierce fighting nor the passion when venting anger. His expression was very calm, and he didn't even frown, as if reading a book. Writing and eating, it just doesn't look like beating!

President Luo subconsciously stretched out his hand to grab Luo Yi's leg, Luo Yi kicked his hand away, and two feet after another.

The ktv security ran over: "Hey, what's the matter!"

Luo Yi stepped on Mr. Luo's waist, turned his head, and looked at the security guard coldly: "Are you going to take care of this nosy." A few strands of broken hair were placed in front of his forehead, and the two beasts were eyed sexually. Half-covered.

The security guard's cheeks stiffened and swallowed subconsciously. He lowered his head, looked at no one left or right, and turned away.

Luo Yi looked down at President Luo again, as if talking to Wen Xiaohui, and as if talking to himself: "Which hand did he touch you? The left hand?"

Before Wen Xiaohui could open his mouth to stop him, Luo Yi had already raised his foot and stamped it on Mr. Luo's finger!

He whispered, the sound of a broken finger made people cry, and the parking lot suddenly reverberated with Luo Zong's howling like a pig!

Wen Xiaohui was dumbfounded. He looked at the young man in front of him, his body trembling uncontrollably. Who is this guy? Is it Luo Yi he knew? No, Luo Yi is the boy with a gentle and sunny smile. How could this person be so scary, how could he be so strange...

"What about your right hand? Did your right hand touch you too?"

Wen Xiaohui felt a puff of breath flowing straight through his throat from his chest and opened his almost frozen voice: "Luo Yi--"

Luo Yi's neck stiffened.

"Luo Yi! That's enough!" Wen Xiaohui swayed up and pushed him away, his voice clearly panicked, "After Luo Yi, I'm fine."

Luo Yi looked at Mr. Luo who was lying on the ground, and then at Wen Xiaohui whose face was distorted, his expression relaxed: "Don't be afraid, I won't be the victim."