Chapter 84

The four people sat and chatted for more than an hour. Wen Xiaohui watched his mother's aggressiveness when Luo Yi hadn't even entered the door, and then gradually began to chatter. Although his expression was still a bit awkward and awkward, he could not say a word of extremeness from beginning to end. if.

He knew that his mother was ready to disarm Luo Yi, and might even replace him with a kitchen knife. At the beginning, his mother chased the teacher who bullied him for half of the playground. When protecting the calf, he was not afraid Not afraid, but Luo Yi was soft like a ball of cotton, welcoming people with a smile from beginning to end, let alone his mother, even he and Luo Rui would be stunned by Luo Yi in a trance.

In the end, his mother left Luo Yi for dinner.

Luo Yi was particularly diligent about cooking, and smiled and added: "Brother Xiaohui doesn't know how to cook. I do it at home. I'm quick. You can watch TV and wait a while."

Luo Yi went to the kitchen to cook, leaving the three of them staring at each other.

Feng Yuehua coughed lightly, "Um...this kid is different from what I thought."

Wen Xiaohui was a little frustrated: "What do you think."

Feng Yuehua frowned and didn't know how to describe it.

In fact, she didn't say that, Wen Xiaohui could also guess that a "monster" who wanted to burn his own father at the age of eight, anyone would imagine him as gloomy, weird, cold-blooded, cruel, and abnormal. Yi fits these adjectives perfectly, except that when he wants to pretend, no one can tell. And he couldn't tell his mother Luo Yi's true face.

Feng Yuehua thought for a while, and then asked, "He looks good to you, what did you quarrel about before?"

Wen Xiaohui said dryly: "There are some misunderstandings, emotional matters, it's hard to say."

Feng Yuehua sighed: "I really didn't expect this, Ya Ya's son, is this fate? How could this happen..."

Yes, isn't it fate? There are a few people in the world who can talk about a relationship like this.

"Do you really like him?" Feng Yuehua asked Wen Xiaohui seriously.

Wen Xiaohui bit his lip lightly. He was unwilling to answer this question, but he nodded mechanically.

"It's really inappropriate for you to be with him. He is your sister's son. Although he is not related by blood, he doesn't sound very good after all. Moreover, he is five years younger than you and has such a father..." Feng Yuehua said Sighed, "Why do you just like him? You let me say what is good about you."

Wen Xiaohui's head almost fell to his chest, and he was now full of irony, especially irony. He didn't want to leave Luo Yi all the time, but he wanted to pretend to be happy in front of everyone. Luo Yi now even fooled his mother. He felt that Luo Yi had isolated his entire world. In the end, he had no choice but to rely on Luo Yi. He still couldn't explain how he stepped into the trap set by Luo Yi step by step, and could never look back. He pinched the flesh of his palms, and grudgingly smiled: "Mom, I'm fine now, so you... don't worry about me, give me a mixed-race brother or sister sooner."

"Jing bullshit, I'm my age, Ian has a child, I have you, what else is there." Feng Yuehua finished speaking, smiled lightly, and said helplessly: "Luo Yi, this child is very polite, but it doesn't mean I agree. You are together, and if you have a fight, you have to go to another place. If you have any discord, will you never go home again? I want to observe him more. If there is something wrong with him, you must Cut him off immediately."

Wen Xiaohui nodded, smiling wryly in his heart.

After a while, Luo Yi made a table of food, and took out his long-dust tableware, put them in a beautiful and elegant manner, and then greeted them to eat.