Chapter 103

During Luo Yi's hospitalization, Wen Xiaohui helped the police provide all the evidence he could provide, and he was willing to testify in court. The longer the bastards were sentenced, the happier he was.

After several days of brewing, he called Li Shuo and asked Li Shuo to eat. Li Shuo was not surprised. In his words, he heard that Luo Rui had told Li Shuo that Luo Yi was still alive. He knew that Li Shuo still cared about him silently, and he might never get this favor.

On the day of dinner with Li Shuo, Wen Xiaohui carefully cleaned up. He trimmed his bangs in the mirror, tied his shoulder-length hair with a ponytail, then trimmed his eyebrows, shaved, and put on make-up. Looking at himself in the mirror, he felt better. He can't remember the last time he dressed up. He once thought that even if he was in his 70s or 80s, he would definitely clean up before going out, but sometimes the circumstances of life can make people even wash their faces. Without strength, he hoped that Li Shuo saw him well, so that he could rest assured.

When it comes to the restaurant, Li Shuo is always the first day to arrive. This kind of thoughtfulness in detail has created Li Shuo's perfection.

When Li Shuo saw him, his eyes lit up, and he smiled: "It's been a long time since I saw you who are so radiant."

Wen Xiaohui smiled embarrassedly: "My skin needs to be nourished. I have statute lines."

Li Shuo seemed to be relieved: "I am relieved to see you like this. No matter what happened before, as long as you feel happy now."

Wen Xiaohui looked at Li Shuo with gratitude in his eyes: "Brother Li, I don't know how much I should say to you... Let's have something practical. Luo Yi has hidden a lot of good wine. I brought you one today. In the trunk."

Li Shuo laughed loudly: "Well, I'm not welcome. Last time he gestured to me with a knife, he should pay for mental damage."

The two of them were eating while chatting about the explosion. Wen Xiaohui still had lingering fears when he mentioned the incident. Although Luo Yi was alive, he was also seriously injured, and Chang Xing is still at large, although Luo Yi is very good at catching him. Confident, but he was always anxious.

Li Shuo comforted him and said: "I got inside information from my friend, and my usual whereabouts have been locked. Now I want to catch his contacts in Thailand and catch them all."

Wen Xiaohui gritted his teeth: "He must not die."

"Don't think about him anymore. You have been wasted by him so much good time. Now the most important thing is to live your life well."

Wen Xiaohui sighed softly and nodded. Strictly speaking, it was not Changxing who wasted his good time, but Changxing's son... But since he has decided to let go of the past, let it go.

"By the way, why didn't you call Luo Rui today?" Li Shuo changed the subject.

"I want to see you alone and thank you well." Wen Xiaohui said sincerely.

Li Shuo smiled: "You're welcome."

"By the way, what have you been up to this time?"

"Me." Li Shuo shrugged: "I'm on a long vacation, playing."

Wen Xiaohui said in surprise: "Why? It seems that you haven't returned to Pengcheng recently. Can the office leave?"

Li Shuo smiled lightly: "I have transferred the shares of the firm."

Wen Xiaohui squatted for a long time and said, "No, it won't be because of..."

"Oh, no, it's not because of you or Luo Yi." Li Shuo frowned slightly, and his eyes showed a trace of disgust: "It was Shao Qun who moved some hands and feet."