Side story-Sweetheart 18

Luo Rui went downstairs and hid in the toilet. Tears couldn't stop falling, and his heartache made him even unable to straighten up.

He didn't hear the auditory hallucinations just now. Qin Zijiao said that he would break up with him, and that watch should be used as compensation for the breakup.

Fuck, who is rare of a watch.

Why, what did he do wrong, what did he do wrong, what is meant by "dislike men", have they seen ghosts during the few months they got together!

Luo Rui squatted on the ground and started crying. He didn't dare to make any noises or let others know. If Wen Xiaohui knew, he would have to fight Qin Zijiao hard tonight, but he didn't know how to get out of the bathroom or how to face other people. , He originally thought it would be his happiest birthday, but...

There was a knock on the door suddenly: "Who is inside?"

It's Hyman.

Luo Rui coughed slightly, and tried to say in a nonchalant voice: "I, you go upstairs."

"Oh fine."

Luo Rui wiped away his tears, stood up tremblingly, looked in the mirror, half painted. He looked at his embarrassed look in the mirror, and he wanted to cry even more.

What should he do, what should he do, did he do something wrong? Is he not good enough?

He wiped his face with a tissue, resisted tears and put on makeup, but he could still see the red eye circles. He took a few deep breaths before he calmed down. With so many people outside, at least he had to survive tonight.

Walking out of the bathroom, Wen Xiaohui seemed to be looking for him: "Where did you go? Come and sing, hey, why are your eyes red?"

"The newly bought cosmetic contact lenses seem to be of poor quality, so I won't use them in the future."

"Pick it if you feel uncomfortable."

"It's already picked, it will be fine in a while." Luo Rui's eyes dodge a little, he and Wen Xiaohui are both not good at hiding their emotions, and Wen Xiaohui knows him very well.

Wen Xiaohui frowned and looked at him: "Are you really all right? Why do I think you are not right?"

Luo Rui lowered his head, desperately thinking of excuses.

Wen Xiaohui dragged him to the corner and whispered, "Are you still entangled with that watch?"

When he mentioned the watch, Luo Rui's feeling was almost pierced by arrows. He sighed, and his voice trembled: "Yes..."

"You are stupid, he is willing to give you a gift, why don't you accept it? He can't afford to give it, no matter who it is, whether it is a man or a woman, the more precious a gift he gives you, the more he cares about you. Could he give you ten dollars? Are you happy when the money is issued?"

"But this is too expensive."

"It proves that you have a weight in his heart, so you can take it with ease. If one day you divide it, you won't be a disadvantage."

This sentence was hitting Luo Rui's heart. He gritted his teeth and said: "When is the break-up fee? What do I want such an expensive watch for? Who can't eat or drink?"

Wen Xiaohui was taken aback: "What's wrong with you kid, I'll just talk casually, are you drinking too much?"

Luo Rui lowered his head: "I'm a little dizzy."

"Go, sing a song and stop dizzy."

Luo Rui was dragged by Wen Xiaohui. He didn't sing in the end. He just wanted to retract himself into the corner desperately so that no one could see the wound in his heart. He didn't expect that one day he would feel like his birthday party. It is more tormented than being in a frying pan. He hopes everyone will disappear. He just wants to hide in the quilt and cry.