Chapter 68

A few days before the wedding, Wen Xiaohui told Luo Yi that he was going to withdraw money.

"What do you do with the money?" Luo Yi opened a 28-inch suitcase and said happily, "I went to buy you a lot of clothes today, you can try it."

Wen Xiaohui glanced at it. Although Luo Yi has never been keen on dressing, he has a good taste. He has also used his preference for minimalist style to buy clothes for him. Therefore, in his clothes, he is the only ones who are flamboyant or fashionable. Luo Yi bought the elegant and simple ones that pursue quality and tailoring.

"My mother's birthday, I can't go empty-handed." Wen Xiaohui said.

Luo Yi picked up a shirt and gestured to Wen Xiaohui, expecting to say, "Try it."

Wen Xiaohui took the clothes: "I want to save a sum of money in my mother's name."

"Yes, how much do you want to deposit?"

"a lot of."

"I will ask Song Qi to call the bank to make an appointment in a while, and he will take you there tomorrow."

"Okay." Wen Xiaohui took the clothes and changed. After he resigned, he needed a sum of money to support him for a period of time. At the beginning, he scorned the money Luo Yi gave him. Now it seems that people really have to bow to reality. If there is no money, he will give up everything and just leave. , It will take several times more courage than now. However, he has to make sure that when he withdraws money, he will not be tracked, so he has to withdraw the money from his account, part of it to his mother, and part of it to Luo Rui Cary.

Putting on a new suit of the season from hugoboss, Wen Xiaohui put up half of his hair, staring blankly at himself in the mirror. He was still pale and thin, with a slender waist, stretched trousers, and stretched legs that were straight and long. The gauze on his nose has been removed, and the bridge of his nose is still a little bruised, and a red mark straddles the nasal bone. Although it is a little different from his delicate face, it looks strangely pitiful.

Luo Yi walked in and met Wen Xiaohui's eyes in the standing mirror.

Wen Xiaohui lowered his eyes.

Luo Yi walked up, hugged his waist from behind, and kissed his hair intimately: "It's beautiful."

Wen Xiaohui grabbed his hand and wanted to pull it away, but the moment he tried to apply the force stopped again. He knew that Luo Yi would not let go. Instead, because of his refusal, he would insist on holding him longer. Thinking of this, he Hand dropped.

Luo Yi seemed to be a little pleased. He lowered his head and put his chin on his shoulders, and looked at him in the mirror: "I have always been unable to understand the meaning of human beings changing clothes one after another, but with you I will understand. I like to see you in good-looking clothes, and I like to see how happy you are because you are wearing good-looking clothes."

Wen Xiaohui slowly raised his eyes, facing Luo Yi's affectionate look at him in the mirror. Luo Yi's eyes were as beautiful as two bends of autumn water, like the most prosperous peach blossoms, with a tingling style and inheritance. Luo Yi, who had all the beauty of Luo Yaya and was even better, said that it was not an exaggeration to say that he had an upside-down face. Wen Xiaohui looked at it and felt sweaty in his palms. Being watched tenderly and affectionately by such a person, no one can take it lightly.

Luo Yi smiled and rubbed the tip of his nose against Wen Xiaohui's neck: "Do you remember the first shirt I gave you? I still remember your smile, just a piece of clothing can make you smile to me like that For me, this is the meaning of fashion."