Chapter 44

A few days later, Li Shuo invited him to dinner, probably because he was refreshed during happy occasions. Li Shuo looked proud of the spring breeze, and he was more handsome and dazzling than before.

Wen Xiaohui ridiculed: "Oh, President Li, something good has happened recently, you can tell from the face."

Li Shuo smiled and said, "I just finished a project and I'm relaxed. You are the long-term career leader, Teacher Wen."

Wen Xiaohui laughed, and excitedly told him what activities he had recently participated in and what opportunities he had won. Li Shuo was very happy for him.

The two chatted and ate, and the atmosphere was romantic and harmonious.

After eating, they wandered in the business district. Li Shuo accompanied Wen Xiaohui to see the makeup counter, and patiently watched him test colors and give advice. The clerk looked at them with their eyes bright.

After walking through the green space, the two of them sat down on the bench. Wen Xiaohui looked at the bag in his hand and smiled and said, "I feel that I am very rich now." In fact, he is indeed very rich, temporarily.

Li Shuo smiled: "What's the matter?"

"I just got a salary increase. I haven't seen so much money before. I feel a little soft in holding it all at once."

Li Shuo chuckled.

"Hey, I'm a joke. When I first started my internship, my monthly salary was 1,500. After I became a regular employee, it rose to 2,800. Then I went abroad for further studies, and it was over 10,000 when I came back. It was a bit of a nouveau riche's pleasure. "

"It's not a joke of you, but that you are cute. What you are today is the income of your labor and you are very proud of it."

Wen Xiaohui said triumphantly: "The main reason is that I am cute."

Li Shuohan smiled and broke his face, his voice was full of teasing: "Let me see."

Wen Xiaohui was a little afraid to look directly at Li Shuo's deep eyes, but he couldn't help but look too ugly.

Li Shuo pinched his chin and gently kissed his forehead: "Very cute."

Wen Xiaohui smiled, and suddenly realized that Li Shuo's kiss didn't move his heart so much.

Li Shuo wrapped his fingers around Wen Xiaohui's soft hair: "You know, after returning from the United States, I regretted it for a while."

"why?"

Li Shuo leaned close to his ear and said with a light smile: "That night...I really should continue."

Wen Xiaohui thought of the excitement that was cut in the middle, and his mood was very complicated, a little regretful, and a little grateful. He felt that he was finely divided. Listening to Li Shuo's ambiguous * at this time, his cheeks were a little hot.

Li Shuo looked at him with a gentle smile in his eyes: "Xiaohui, since you have returned to China, and we still have nothing to change, I think I should say this."

Wen Xiaohui suddenly straightened up nervously.

Li Shuo said seriously: "Be my boyfriend."

Wen Xiaohui took a breath, his mind suddenly confused. If Li Shuo had said this the night before he left-the night he kissed him for the first time, he would agree without hesitation.

But now, he hesitated. The words he had expected to hear from Li Shuo's mouth at this time made him feel an invisible pressure, because at this juncture, he thought of Luo Yi.