Chapter 16

Inthe evening, Luo Yi called over, and Wen Xiaohui asked him what he was up to just now, and he passed it lightly, so the two chatted about Shao Qun.

Luo Yi said, "Well, wait until Shao Qun takes the initiative to make an appointment with you. Remember that he must make an appointment with you, and then find a quiet place to sit and take me."

"Ah, let me take you, what do I say."

"Just say it's your nephew, you talk, I'm playing on the phone next to him, he won't care about me."

"Then what shall I tell him?"

"You can tell him anything, but remember two points. First, never charge him, and second, never say bad things about any of your bosses."

"Why don't I just finish without seeing him? Why do I have to see him."

"If Shao Qun does not become a major shareholder of Juxing in the future, it doesn't matter, but what if he becomes, will he see you pleasing to your eyes?"

Wen Xiaohui was speechless.

"You have to refuse to be a gunman without guilty of him. This matter requires skill."

Wen Xiaohui sighed: "It's so complicated, it's so boring, I don't want to go."

"Don't be afraid, I will help you."

Wen Xiaohui rolled on the bed and said coquettishly: "I really don't want to go."

"Go, it's for your own good. Shao Qun has a very good temper and can't offend him. If he asks you out and you don't go, wouldn't it not give him face."

Wen Xiaohui curiously said: "Do you know him?"

"know a little."

"How do you know him? You don't seem to belong to the same world. If you don't tell me, I don't know Shao Qun. People like them *are very well protected."

"After you told me, I asked Attorney Cao to find out. Attorney Cao has more contacts with political and commercial circles."

"Oh, Shao Qun doesn't look so easy to provoke him. To be honest, I am a little afraid of him, alas."

"Don't worry too much, it's just a job to die."

"Yes, the big deal is just a job."

"By the way, has Sydney contacted you?"

"No, I think she needs to calm down for a few days."

"If she contacts you, you can comfort her, but don't give any advice about her and her ex-husband's affairs. To put it bluntly, just don't get involved."

"but……"

"No, but the two of them are in a very dangerous state. Don't get involved. You can make mistakes. She is an adult. Let her solve it by herself."

"Well, but when I think that her ex-husband has not been retributed yet, I am worried and fucking angry again."

Luo Yi said deeply: "A person like him will sooner or later suffer the consequences."

"Yes, shit, I'll wait."

"rest early."

"Oh, so are you."

Luo Yi smiled and said, "I go to bed very early if you are not at home. If you are there, I always want to chat with you for a while."

Wen Xiaohui's little heart trembled. Maybe it was hinted by his mother. Why is he so ambiguous now? He said, "I still have to go to bed and get up early, good night."