Chapter 2

After reading this suicide note, Wen Xiaohui couldn't recover for a long time.  He took a deep breath and lay down on the bed, looking at the snow-white ceiling, Luo Yaya's face appeared in his mind, and the memories came to his heart.

Luo Ya Ya is the adopted daughter of their family, not the kind adopted since childhood. When Ya Ya was adopted by his father, she was already twelve or three years old.  Yaya's father and his father are comrades-in-arms of life and death. In order to cover his father, they slept forever in the border snow mountain.  Yaya's mother didn't want to remarry with such a big daughter, so his dad took Yaya back home with no hesitation.

At that time, his father and his mother hadn't been married for long, and his mother was only a decade older than Yaya. Naturally, he didn't want to be the stepmother of such a big girl, but he couldn't keep the "saviour's daughter" out of the door.  At that time, his mother was a cashier in a textile factory. After his dad changed jobs, he was assigned to work as a security guard in the textile factory. His family background was very ordinary. One more person to eat and go to school was a big burden for their family. Besides, Ya Ya was very beautiful.  It is by no means ordinary beauty, but an unforgettable look at a glance. Putting such an outsider at home, there will always be a gap in his mother's heart. She has a strong and aggressive personality, and her heart is not big.  , Finally broke out when pregnant with him.

During his pregnancy, his mother had a lot of emotional ups and downs. He often quarreled with his dad about Yaya. His dad was silent most of the time. If he was in a hurry, he said that he could not be sorry for his comrades.

Ya Ya is very sensible, or in fucking terms, very scheming. After he was born, he took the initiative to take care of him, so when he was young, he was almost brought up by Ya Ya.  Once in his young heart, his sister was closer than his parents. He still remembered writing propositional essays when he was a child-the dearest person in the world, he wrote about his sister.

Later, after Ya Ya graduated from high school, she went out to work. Sun Ying was the wife of the beauty salon where she worked at the time. She was a rich mistress-wife. They all felt that Sun Ying had brought Ya Ya bad.  In his memory, Ya Ya once disappeared for a while. Because he was too young at the time, he couldn’t remember the details. According to the fucking statement, Ya Ya was with the powerful and powerful woman at that time.  Her husband, and gave birth to a child. She was only ten years old at the time, about his age now.

Ya Ya’s method made his dad vomit blood. This is not an adjective, but he really vomits blood. His dad’s body was injured and strained on the battlefield, and it deteriorated with age. It was from that time, Ya Ya  They rarely come back, and the relationship with their family is getting more and more distant.

But he never told his parents, or maybe his parents knew, but they never said that at that time he had been in contact with Yaya. He didn't know the right and wrong of adults, and only knew that the older sister was the older sister.  He is good. My sister is rich after work. From time to time, she will go to school to find him, buy this and buy for him, and take him to eat and play. For him, except for his sister, there is almost no change.

In a few years, he really grew up, and gradually understood a lot. At the same time, influenced by his parents, he began to have opinions about Ya Ya.  The real break between him and Yaya was because of his father's death.

It was four years ago. His dad was in bed critically and wanted to see Ya Ya. He didn't know where Ya Ya lived. He made countless calls, crying for Ya Ya to come back, but she never came back.  His mother repeatedly complained that Yaya made his dad angry. He didn't dare to agree, but because of this incident, he could no longer regard her as a sister. He hated her for being selfish, affectionate, and cruel.  Past this person.