Chapter 51

Wen Xiaohui didn't go to work the next day and went to work as a waiter in Luo Rui's shop. He was upset and wanted to do something beyond his head.

He sent a text message to his mother, saying let's talk again after calm down, but there was no answer.

As he was clearing the dishes, a guest opened the door and a cold wind came in. Wen Xiaohui turned his head and drank. Isn't this the handsome boy with cold-faced glasses of Luo Rui's nympho.

Luo Rui was supervising them baking cakes in the back kitchen. Wen Xiaohui winked and asked the waiter sister to call Luo Rui.

The little brother still kept his eyes open, walked straight to the counter and ordered some cakes.

Wen Xiaohui leaned forward: "Handsome man, you often come to my house to buy cakes."

He glanced at Wen Xiaohui and nodded.

"Don't you apply for a membership card? You can earn points." Wen Xiaohui picked up a membership card and shook it before his eyes.

"No, pack these few." He said to the cashier.

"Get one, you can redeem the cake for free if you buy so many. It's a bargain. Come on, it's very simple. Just leave a phone number and name." Wen Xiaohui has a thick-skinned face and does not retreat at all.

The little brother ignored Wen Xiaohui and waited for the cake to be packed.

"Handsome guy, I have a card assignment, can you help me." Wen Xiaohui blinked and looked at him pleadingly.

He frowned, obviously a little impatient, and took the card.

"Yes, yes, please leave a phone number and name, rest assured that we will not harass you, come here, fill in the birthday, here fill in the height and weight."

"Height and weight?"

"Haha, just kidding."

At this time, Luo Rui came out, straightened his hair, ran to the back of the cashier in small steps, added a piece of cake to him, and took two bottles of yogurt, handed it over, said with a smile: "All It’s freshly baked, so take it."

"How much is the yogurt."

"No need, for you."

The little brother said blankly: "What do you always give me something for?"

Luo Rui's smile froze, and his face flushed quickly, "Uh, are you a regular customer..."

The younger brother looked at him with deep and sharp eyes, as if to show Luo Rui thoroughly in an instant, he took the cake and yogurt: "No need to find money." He left without looking back.

Luo Rui's eyes followed his back, and sighed in disappointment when he knew he had disappeared on the corner of the street.

"You're so promising." Wen Xiaohui pushed his head down.

Luo Rui pouted: "Does he hate me? Does he think I'm a pervert?"

"do not know."

"Quickly say no!" Luo Rui shook Wen Xiaohui's arm.

Wen Xiaohui raised his hand, holding the membership application card between his fingers, "His name, phone number, and birthday."

Luo Rui widened his eyes, "Wow" and snatched it over: "Beibi, you are amazing!"

"What a mao, he's been here so many times you dare not even ask him to apply for a membership card? How did I train you to be like this!"

Luo Rui was excited for a while: "But, I don't dare to call when I have a phone."