Chapter 65

A ray of morning sun shone on Wen Xiaohui’s face, making his cheeks warm. He covered his face with his hands in half asleep, but accidentally touched his nose, which made him scream and stare. Big eyes.

Entering the room is so familiar, even the position of each ornament and the color of the curtains have a clear composition in his mind, because he has slept here for three years.

This is Luo Yi's room.

Wen Xiaohui sat up and stared blankly at the light leaking through the gap in the curtains, giving the illusion of being in the clouds and mist.

He shook his head, got out of bed, brushed his teeth and washed his face quietly, looking into the mirror, he looked at the large piece of gauze on his face, imagined what kind of nose was behind the gauze, and his emotions fell to the bottom.

After washing his face, he wants to call the studio. He has taken a week off during the hospitalization period, and now I am afraid he will take a long leave. He rummaged through his clothes, but the phone was gone, probably because Luo Yi took it away.

He went downstairs to find Luo Yi.

Sitting in the living room were two burly strange men, mostly bodyguards. After seeing Wen Xiaohui, the two stood up and nodded to him.

Wen Xiaohui looked at them and remembered the bodyguard who broke the bridge of his nose with a punch. Instinctively he was a little bit shocked. He turned his face hurriedly: "Where is Luo Yi."

"I just went out and will be back in a while." One of them said, "Your breakfast is on the table."

Wen Xiaohui looked at the dining table, and sure enough, there were three insulation boxes on it. He sat down at the dining table and opened the heat preservation box, which contained the carefully prepared breakfast, everything from cereals to pasta to meat to fruit. The plate was like a box of art. When the two of them were good before, Luo Yi made these things to coax him. Sometimes he took the box lunch to the studio, which could cause the little girl to scream.

How many times has he felt that he has the most perfect boyfriend in the world.

He held the chopsticks in a daze for a while, then ate.

Just after eating, Luo Yi returned. When he saw that he had eaten his breakfast horribly, he showed a dazzling smile: "Brother Xiaohui, is it delicious? I ordered Luo Rui's shop for you. Desserts, delivered in the afternoon."

Wen Xiaohui wiped his mouth: "My mobile phone, I want to call the studio and my mother."

Luo Yi said "Oh", took out the phone from his pocket and handed it to him.

Wen Xiaohui took the phone and turned upstairs.

He first called Liuxing to ask for leave, saying that his injury needed to be recuperated. Fortunately, the operation of the studio is now mature. It doesn't matter if he is not there. Liuxing happily gave him a month off.

After that, he called his mother again, and his mother complained on the phone that he was drinking and messing around, and that he would not stay home after making money. Wen Xiaohui listened to his heartfelt rebuke, and somehow wanted to cry.

"Then when will you come back from a business trip?"

"Maybe next month, I'll tell you before. Our company has opened seven new stores. I have to follow the boss to give lectures one by one. I will go back when it is over. Don't worry, I will also attend your wedding. Do not worry about me."

Feng Yuehua snorted: "I'm so busy here, you won't help me either."

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "Isn't it enough for me to give you financial support."