Chapter 91

Chang Xing took out a cell phone and threw it to Wen Xiaohui. Wen Xiaohui took a look and found that it was his cell phone.

"Call Luo Yi." Chang Xingdao, "say you are at Nanfang Hotel 8801, let him pick you up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon."

Wen Xiaohui squeezed the phone: "What do you want to do with him?"

"This is not something you can care about. Call." Chang Xing looked at Wen Xiaohui: "I don't want to do it with you, but I don't have much patience."

Wen Xiaohui clenched his lower lip, and his gloomy eyes made him shudder. He was afraid of death, and he was also afraid of pain, but at the same time he was also afraid that Luo Yi would encounter something he could not bear because of this phone call. Which of these pains is more serious? He could not tell, he really hoped that the car accident would not wake him up.

Chang Xing pinched the cigarette: "I'll give you one last warning..."

Wen Xiaohui's head almost dropped to his chest. Between lightning and flint, he suddenly remembered that Luo Yi was used to monitoring his mobile phone. Even if he protested many times, it was useless. Maybe Luo Yi knew where he was now. He made a call and Luo Yi at least knew he was safe!

He looked up at Chang Xing and dialed the phone. The dial tone was connected before the first tone, as if someone had been staring at the phone and waiting for the call. Wen Xiaohui's heart tightened and he exhaled forcefully.

"Brother Xiaohui." Luo Yi's gloomy, hoarse voice rang on the other side of the phone.

"It's me." Hearing Luo Yi's voice, Xuan Kong's heart seemed to be comforted, and Wen Xiaohui forced himself to calm down. If he wanted to survive, Luo Yi was his only hope.

"How are you? Are you injured?"

"I've had a concussion, and I'm still sober now." Wen Xiaohui glanced at Chang Xing, and under the motion of his eyes, said: "I'm at...Nanfang Hotel 8801, you will pick me up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon."

"……it is good."

"Come alone." Chang Xing added.

As soon as he heard the usual voice, Wen Xiaohui felt that his breathing on the other end of the phone became a little heavy, and Luo Yi said solemnly, "Okay."

"Take all the things I need." Chang Xing took a cigarette and looked at Wen Xiaohui with a faint smile.

Wen Xiaohui was a little worried, Luo Yi wouldn't really go to the hotel alone, he must have known where he was already, and might come to rescue him unexpectedly. If Luo Yi fell into Changxing's hands alone...

"According to my words." Seeing Wen Xiaohui not speaking, he often urged.

"Bring... what you usually want." Wen Xiaohui felt more upset as he said, but he didn't dare to provoke Changxing.

"I know." Luo Yi whispered: "Baby, I won't let you have an accident. Don't be afraid."

Wen Xiaohui's nose was sour: "Do you have any meaning in saying this? Whom I am doing now."

"...I'm sorry." Luo Yi said dumbly: "If you didn't have me, you could have had a good life."

Wen Xiaohui closed his eyes and his eyelashes were wet. Listening to the sadness in Luo Yi's tone, he suddenly didn't want to say any harsh words, because, in case this was the last time he heard Luo Yi's voice. After all, it was someone he had loved. Although being mean was his strong point, it was actually even more boring to say this at this time. He sighed: "Be careful."

"Good." Luo Yi took the initiative to hang up.

Wen Xiaohui's eyes flushed and looked at Chang Xing: "Is this all right."