Chapter 29

Luo Rui's pastry shop finally finished the hard decoration before the Chinese New Year. Let it dry during the Spring Festival. After the new year, it will start purchasing, soft decoration and hiring. Both Luo Rui and Wen Xiaohui have lost a few kilos during this period. , I have suffered a lot and have grown a lot of heart, and I finally did not work in vain.

When Juxing held the annual meeting, it was actually a casual meal. At the annual meeting, Liuxing and Xiaoyan announced that Juxing will be acquired and reorganized and integrated. Everyone in the studio will get reasonable arrangements. Unless they want to find another job, they will still continue in the new Juxing. jobs. For these small employees, it doesn't matter who the upper-level boss is replaced, but they all know that Xiaoyan will take away a group of people to stand on their own.

Wen Xiaohui knew about these things from Shao Qun a long time ago. Since he left, he has been holding Shao Qun's thigh very seriously. After the reorganization of Stars, he knew that he would soon get a lot of people. Good development opportunities.

Liuxing sent a generous red envelope to each of them. Wen Xiaohui took the red envelope and turned around and bought a fur coat for his mother. When his mother received the clothes, she scolded him for spending money and looked in the mirror. He refused to take it off for a long time.

During the Chinese New Year, Luo Rui and his parents went on vacation in Switzerland. Wen Xiaohui and his mother cleaned and prepared for the New Year. They were busy until the 29th of the New Year.

During the day on New Year's Eve, Wen Xiaohui was going out carrying a bunch of New Year goods.

Feng Yuehua was watching TV with her mask on: "Where can I go for the New Year's Eve."

"Send a gift and come back in the afternoon." He is going to find Luo Yi. He can't accompany Luo Yi during the New Year, at least he must send something delicious.

"Come back early, there will be no cars later."

"know."

Wen Xiaohui took the big bag, opened the door strenuously, and shouted into the room: "Luo Yi, come pick up things."

Luo Yi ran down from upstairs and took the bags in his hands: "Why are you bringing so many things? Where can I finish eating by myself."

"It's not all for food." Wen Xiaohui kicked one of the bags. "Look, you didn't hang up the couplet, there is a Chinese New Year appearance."

Luo Yi's house really didn't have a taste of the year, no one, no atmosphere, and deserted as usual.

Luo Yi said indifferently: "It's nothing to live alone."

Wen Xiaohui sighed: "It's a pity that I can't accompany you in the New Year... But I came to you in the second year of the middle school, okay?"

Luo Yi smiled: "It's okay, you can go with your mother, I'm used to it."

"No one has accompanied you for the New Year before?"

"Mom will be there occasionally, not necessarily." Luo Yi shrugged, "They all say that the greatest significance of the New Year is reunion. To me, the New Year is a strike of the whole society, which is very inconvenient."

Wen Xiaohui patted him on the shoulder: "Give me some time, and I will find a chance to convince my mother that we will spend the New Year together in the future. No matter where you will work when you grow up, you will be reunited with your family during the New Year. when."

Luo Yi smiled and said: "You are by my side, when I am reunited with my family, it doesn't matter whether it is Chinese New Year or not, so go back and accompany your mother."