Chapter 32

That night, Wen Xiaohui counseled, instead of going to Luo Yi, he went back to his home.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw that his mother had just changed her clothes and put on makeup, and was about to go out. The two of them saw each other in a daze.

"Mom, it's already past eight o'clock, are you going to go out?" Wen Xiaohui looked up and down his mother. His mother was very beautiful when she was young. She is only in her early forties, and her figure and face are well maintained. Charm.

Feng Yuehua suddenly became a little embarrassed: "Oh, go listen to a cross talk with a friend."

Wen Xiaohui touched his chin: "What a friend, you dress so beautifully."

Feng Yuehua glared: "What do you care about friends? Do I care about making friends with you."

"Why didn't you care?" Wen Xiaohui showed a wicked-laugh, "Say, is it a date!"

Feng Yuehua became angry from embarrassment: "It's your shit, get out of it quickly."

Wen Xiaohui opened his arms to block the door, and learned the posture of an eagle catching a chick, jumping left and right: "Hey, I won't let it, if you don't say it, I won't let it."

Feng Yuehua akimbo: "Asshole, it's itchy, right?"

"Mom, tell me, is it dating? I support you when you are dating. You don't have to hide from me." Wen Xiaohui came up and hugged his fucking arm. "Mom is so beautiful today. Tell me if you are going on a date. Well, there is no secret."

"Fart, have you been hiding something from me?"

Wen Xiaohui suddenly remembered that he was raising a nephew without telling his mother, and suddenly felt a little frustrated: "Mom, tell me."

Feng Yuehua gave him a white look, and her hair curled up: "Well, I just met someone, it's pretty good."

"Wow, what kind of person, how old, what is he doing, how tall and how tall is he, isn't he handsome uncle?" Wen Xiaohui was excited and twisted.

Feng Yuehua hesitated: "I'm afraid you can't accept it, so I haven't told you."

Wen Xiaohui opened his eyes and said in horror: "Is it about the same size as me?"

Feng Yuehua slapped him on the head: "What are you thinking about?"

Wen Xiaohui touched his head aggrievedly: "Then there is nothing I can't accept."

"Uh... it's a foreigner."

"I rely on my mother, you are awesome!" Wen Xiaohui gave a strong thumbs up, "Why can't I accept it, I can accept it too much".

Feng Yuhua said embarrassedly: "I just met and I haven't written the eight characters yet. Oh, you quickly get out of it, I'm going to be late."

Wen Xiaohui quickly took out the pressed powder from his bag: "Come on, I will touch up your makeup. Mom must go on a date beautifully."

"Your color number is wrong!"

"Oh yes, then wait for me to get it..."

"Don't be busy." Feng Yuehua pushed him hard, "Get out of the way." She snatched the door quickly.

Wen Xiaohui watched the fucking back disappear into the corridor and couldn't help but giggle.

After a night of tossing and turning, Wen Xiaohui made up his mind to go to Luo Yi to ask questions.

When he went to work with two big dark circles under his eyes, he was mercilessly mocked by Xiao Ai: "Adi, stay up all night for a week, this is what you told me."