Chapter 87

Before going out, Wen Xiaohui put on some makeup for himself, not knowing what his mentality was, and also changed into a new dress, and tried his best. He laughed at himself, if he really stabbed the bodyguard, and he had to go in the news, he would have to go in beautifully.

His mother thought he was going to go on a date when he saw him dress up so well, and laughed at him for being pretty.

Wen Xiaohu walked over and kissed his mother, and left with a smile.

The smile on his face disappeared instantly as soon as he left the house, he clenched the knife in his hand and drove away.

When we arrived at the cafe, the bodyguard had already been waiting by the window, and Wen Xiaohui walked over with a face.

The bodyguard glanced at it, his expression was indescribably awkward, and said sarcastically: "You are dressed so exquisitely, are you here for the show?"

Wen Xiaohui faced him, perhaps because he was frightened by what he wanted to do, but he was not afraid of this person. He sat down calmly and said coldly: "I will be decent the day I die. Go to hell. Come on, what do you want me to do."

"It's not what I want you to do, but what the boss wants you to do." The bodyguard looked him up and down: "You are more kind than I thought."

Wen Xiaohui narrowed his eyes: "What do you mean."

The bodyguard lifted his chin: "It's a knife in your pocket."

Wen Xiaohui's face changed, and he subconsciously clenched the knife in his pocket.

The bodyguard sneered: "When I was playing with the sword, you might have just learned to walk, your stiff shoulder, the hand that you stretched into your pocket from time to time, and the nervous and tragic expression, you can't escape the eyes of the expert. Why, want to poke Die me? Go to jail with this pretty face and you will be killed."

Wen Xiaohui gritted his teeth and said: "You are a wanted criminal, I am a legitimate defense."

"What you said makes sense, but unfortunately you don't have this chance." The bodyguard said grimly: "If you dare to move a little bit, I will dig out your eyeballs on the spot. Plastic surgery will not save you."

Wen Xiaohui felt a chill in his heart, and his shoulders trembled uncontrollably.

The bodyguard smiled coldly: "Now put away your careful thoughts and listen to me."

Wen Xiaohui took a deep breath and looked at him with hatred.

"I want you to find a few things from Luo Yi. A CD, an official seal, and a file bag, they should all be put together."

"Where shall I find it, how can I be sure that it is what you want."

"It's up to you where you find it. The CD is old, Luo Yi may have been re-enacted, but he will not re-enact the official seal. The re-enactment is useless, and so are the files. So, you only need to find a regular The official seal of the Red Consulting Service Co., Ltd. and a file bag containing a lot of information will do."

"What's in the file bag."

"There should be several red-headed business documents, bills, itineraries, and some photos. As for the content, I don't know the content, but if you see it, you should know that those are what the boss wants."

Wen Xiaohui said solemnly: "I got it, what do you want to do."

"Of course it is for the boss's lawsuit." The bodyguard said: "We have a very tight time. You must give me what I want within a week."